Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the risks with messing

Littlehelper

Question the risks with messing

hey guys, recently started experimenting with messing but I'm worried about what risks there are. everyone knows you shouldn't let mess get on your 'private areas' and that pretty much a certainty that its gonna happen with messing, so what are the risks? and how can you get around them and prevent them?

also experiences with messing would be helpful and I'm new to trying and would be grateful to hear about them

Done properly, messing is safe. After all, babies do it for years without permanent harm. But there are some things you should do. Always change out of a messy diaper right away - like, within less than five minutes. Any longer and you'll probably get a rash. You should also shower after messing, since wiping won't get everything, and soap will kill all the germs. Throw out soiled diapers right away, too, as they can be a source of germs. I'd consider those the basic guidelines.

If you're living with other people make sure you do it when you got the house to yourself. And dispose of it by putting it in a plastic bag, double knotting it, then put it in your outside garbage. Spray it with something that smells nice just to be sure. That's what I usually do

Littlehelper

Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer View Post
    Always change out of a messy diaper right away - like, within less than five minutes. Any longer and you'll probably get a rash. You should also shower after messing, since wiping won't get everything, and soap will kill all the germs. Throw out soiled diapers right away, too, as they can be a source of germs. I'd consider those the basic guidelines.
    thank you for the advice ill make sure to follow it
    is there any way to make sure it doesnt go onto those parts or is it just a definate that it will?

Quote Originally Posted by PQNY View Post
    If you're living with other people make sure you do it when you got the house to yourself. And dispose of it by putting it in a plastic bag, double knotting it, then put it in your outside garbage. Spray it with something that smells nice just to be sure. That's what I usually do
    id be in my boyfriends house as its a thing we're doing together and his parents would be out (lucky for us). we have used them for #1 before and got rid easily so shouldnt be a problem

Quote Originally Posted by Littlehelper View Post
    id be in my boyfriends house as its a thing we're doing together and his parents would be out (lucky for us). we have used them for #1 before and got rid easily so shouldnt be a problem
    Wow, you're so lucky. Take advantage of being alone and mess to your hearts content

Quote Originally Posted by Littlehelper View Post
    thank you for the advice ill make sure to follow it
    is there any way to make sure it doesnt go onto those parts or is it just a definate that it will?
    For girls, it's pretty much inevitable.

I'm always amazed by the advice to change a messy diaper ASAP because the "germs" will somehow hurt you, so wanted to share a bit of perspective - poop isn't going to kill you if you sit in a messy diaper for awhile, or even overnight. It does not somehow grow fangs and start infecting you after 5 minutes. Think of the times you had skid-marks in your underwear as a kid - you didn't come down with a deathly illness and almost die from running around in it for a day. Germs are everywhere around you, and the "germs" you may be afraid of being in your stool mostly came from inside you - if it was going to make you sick by sitting on your skin for 5 minutes you'd have died years ago... Airborne and surface germs can and will populate on your stool along with the bacteria already in your body, some of which when ingested in high quantities can be very harmful, hence why we don't throw our poop into our drinking water or eat it. Every one of us who doesn't live in a sterilized bubble are exposed to fecal coliform on a daily basis - if you haven't washed your hands recently, or even if you have then there's a high probability it's on your hands right now, just not in quantities enough to pose a risk.

It can be very babyish to wear a messy diaper for a period of time - knowing that your caretaker will change you when they're ready (or can't put up with the smell any longer!) If your skin is sensitive (or even if it isn't!), I very much recommend using Vaseline on your skin before messing - it does wonders to protect the skin from breakdown caused by the ph of your stool and even makes cleanup easier - I've even (inadvertently) slept overnight in a messy diaper without any sign of rash due to Vaseline. It's true that a messy diaper can give you a rash - just like sitting in a wet diaper for too long can.

One of the neatest things about a messy diaper I've found is that as long as it's not diarrhea(ish), the diaper never leaks it out, while it will leak pee so much easier (in general, not just when you mess). It's neat to feel how the mess moves around against your bottom as you continue your other activities, and knowing that you used your diaper for its intended purpose.

Enjoy your messy diapers - it is definitely something worth trying/enjoying, and even more fun when you've got a friend to do it with! If you do it regularly (and keep your hair trimmed down there...) you'll soon learn that cleanup isn't so bad and you'll get a knack for it - even to the point where no shower is required.

Yea lacutah, poop isn't instant death or anything... but get it in your vagina, and you'll get an infection for sure. There's a reason girls have to wipe front to back.

I would follow everyone else's advice about changing out of the diaper very soon after messing it.

How do you stop it going in and how do you get it out once its in there?

Posting on behalf of Littlehelper

OK, I'll admit the female anatomy and messy diapers is out of my league... it would seem you're can't be THAT susceptible to infection or you'd get one every time you had your period or an intimate encounter or (gasp) went swimming in a lake... but keeping feces out of the vagina, and cleaning it if it does get in there could be problematic... I'll defer to someone with more expertise! :P