Thread: Let me reintroduce myself.

Default Let me reintroduce myself.

Hi, my name is Thomas.

I did an intro more than a year ago, but got back into the lurker role. Shame on me (not really, I just didn't feel for comment on stuff.)

I am a Linux user, a programmer, and I like my small portion of sci-fi -- particular Dr. Who and Star Trek. I am a cigar aficionado, love good brandy spirits (Scotch, Cognac, Calvados, Armagnac), and I am a big fan of "food candy" (olives, sundried tomatoes, pickled garlic, feta cheese, dried ham).

My taste of music is pretty corny: Downtempo Funk, Cool Jazz, Lounge Jazz, Bossa and Acid jazz. I know, most people call it elevator music, but I like it.

I am a pacifier user. I am not really AB and I don't do diapers. In my introduction I called myself a PL -- Paci Lover -- like DL, just pacifiers instead of diapers.

I used a pacifier at home until I was 5 years. Yes, that long. When my parents took my pacifier away, I was still allowed by my grandparents to have one at sleepovers until I was 8. Yes, eight! I bought one again when I was 13 years, and I don't think I have had breaks longer than two years without a pacifier.

I am married, and I have revealed this habit little by little. I have never covered it up, but I have avoided using the pacifier "in her face" and only talked about it, when the timing was there. She has gone from accepting it on an intellectual level to accepting it on a personal level. I love my wife, and I do not want to hurt her, and she loves me and is really tolerant to a long extent.

I love my life, I am now at a place where I accept myself as I am. [Favorite deity] is good, and I feel so blessed!

Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by tomahawk View Post
    , and I like my small portion of sci-fi -- particular Dr. Who and Star Trek.
    And the two have come together recently. I haven't read the comics yet but I've heard varying reviews of them. I discovered Doctor Who a couple years ago and I've been exploring the universe ever since.

Matt Smith is "my" Doctor.

I am a cigar aficionado, love good brandy spirits (Scotch, Cognac, Calvados, Armagnac), and I am a big fan of "food candy" (olives, sundried tomatoes, pickled garlic, feta cheese, dried ham).
    I hate smoking. But I do love a good drink and I'm fan of all of those you've mentioned. All of those things go on some of my favorite pizzas.

My taste of music is pretty corny: Downtempo Funk, Cool Jazz, Lounge Jazz, Bossa and Acid jazz.
    Nothing wrong with jazz or any of that stuff.

All in all, great intro, or "re-intro" as it were.

Quote Originally Posted by NateSean View Post

I hate smoking. But I do love a good drink and I'm fan of all of those you've mentioned. All of those things go on some of my favorite pizzas.
    Pizza is as good as the ingredients that goes into it. With these ingredients it is hat cuisine. I forgot these: Anchovies, artichoke hearts, and rucula pesto. When I call it "food candy", it is because I would eat it like candy, if placed in front of me.

Thomas

Hi Thomas and welcome back! Now I know about music snobbery having been at places where not a few people displayed it in conversations about styles and artists but they forget one important thing: It's the sense of emotional wellbeing we derive from that which really counts! I like all sorts of music, classic, rock, jazz, blues and music for littles such as lullabies. I'm so happy for you you've find yourself not trying to one of anyone's herd and for the record I'm not ab or dl just adult an adult little girl but you know what? It's nice to play with people for the heck of it as a little regardless of what tag we might have and that includes PL's!
    Last edited by JoanneChan; 06-Aug-2012 at 17:46.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanneChan View Post
    Hi Thomas and welcome back! Now I know about music snobbery having been at places where not a few people displayed it in conversations about styles and artists but they forget one important thing: It's the sense of emotional wellbeing we derive from that counts! I like all sorts of music, classic, rock, jazz, blues and music for littles such as lullabies. I'm so happy for you you've find yourself not trying to one of anyone's herd and for the record I'm not ab or dl just adult an adult little girl but you know what? It's nice to play with people for the heck of it as a little regardless of what tag we might have and that includes PL's!
    Thanks Joanne.

Yes, music is balsam for the soul.

Stay little,
    Thomas