Thread: Shops with unusual / interesting selection of large baby nappies

Default Shops with unusual / interesting selection of large baby nappies

Hi

Am into squeezing into baby nappies at the moment so have been looking round the shops. Drynites and Underjams in most supermarkets plus they fit me reasonably well (I am about 35" waist 5"6' 75kg).

Was gonna try Huggies Little Walkers (now Step Ins) but rarely stocked, only in big packs and not often size 6. However, Wilkinsons / Wilko have neat little packs of these (including size 6) for 4.50 I think.

A cash n carry in Fenham, Newcastle where I live had dinky packs (about 15 nappies) of Pampers Baby Dry Size 6 which I have not seen before, normally the smallest is the 21 count carry pack. Also Pampers Feel n Learn 6+ in both boys n girls. Aren't these discontinued / rare?

Hope this is some use to someone!

Well bud, My waist size is 36 and I have to use additional tapes if I were to put on baby diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilbaby View Post
    Well bud, My waist size is 36 and I have to use additional tapes if I were to put on baby diapers.
    Same here the Pampers Baby Dry only get on me with extenders and I haven't tried the Huggies Little Walkers/Little Movers/Step Ins/Slip ons (all the same thing) yet, nor the Pampers Feel n Learn.

You will get into Drynites/Goodnites and Underjams though (just!)
    Last edited by Trevor; 07-Aug-2012 at 02:01. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Still my flood space are very constricted thus it will leak,Pull ups are nice but it easily leaks, I prefer adult diapers. LOL