Thread: Hello World!

Default Hello World!

Hi there ,

I'm Rob, and as far as a few basics about my life, I'm at university studying Television and Radio Documentary Production (It's a long title, I know), I'm generally a laid-back sort of person, pretty good personality (if I say so myself) and a style of humor that is sardonic, sarcastic and deadpan all at the same time, and I don't take well to people that cannot type properly (I notice that this site is one of the best for proper use of English). I think that about covers it.

As far as diapers are concerned, I am a DL, I do have a weakness for a thick Abena, and I am currently doing an experiment - aweekindiapers.wordpress.com - if you're interested.

As for the rest of my life, I am heavily into Photography, Guitar, Paintball, Documentaries (funny that) and purging the world of chavs.

So, as per your introductory FAQ, I'm here on ADISC to lurk around, read stories and occasionally comment on things that interest me. I'm not a big one for thread-starting, but if I think I have something to add to a conversation that is both relavent and witty, I probably will.

And that concludes my introductory post. Any Questions?

Quote Originally Posted by emisnug View Post
    Hi there ,

I'm Rob, and as far as a few basics about my life, I'm at university studying Television and Radio Documentary Production (It's a long title, I know), I'm generally a laid-back sort of person, pretty good personality (if I say so myself) and a style of humor that is sardonic, sarcastic and deadpan all at the same time, and I don't take well to people that cannot type properly (I notice that this site is one of the best for proper use of English). I think that about covers it.

As far as diapers are concerned, I am a DL, I do have a weakness for a thick Abena, and I am currently doing an experiment - aweekindiapers.wordpress.com - if you're interested.

As for the rest of my life, I am heavily into Photography, Guitar, Paintball, Documentaries (funny that) and purging the world of chavs.

So, as per your introductory FAQ, I'm here on ADISC to lurk around, read stories and occasionally comment on things that interest me. I'm not a big one for thread-starting, but if I think I have something to add to a conversation that is both relavent and witty, I probably will.

Hallo en welkom aan ADISC. What's your favorite documentary? My favorite is Israel's Shattered Dreams. It's a very informative documentary and presents many points of view at the time when it was produced (around '88 or '89).

Hi there ,

Hi Rob Welcome to ADISC.

I see you like Documentaries. So what kind of Documentaries do you like? I like Apocalypse: The Second World War Since it's feature many good WWII Colorization.

Welcome to ADISC,

Nice introduction, I've just had a look at your diaper blog; seems like a fun idea.

I'm also interested in documentary photography and film making, although I haven't worked on anything much in a while. Are you interested in any particular documentary genres/subject matter?

All the best, Puppyluvs.

I don't take well to people that cannot type properly (I notice that this site is one of the best for proper use of English). I think that about covers it.
    Sew u leik tis. I can hza chuseberger ten? :>)

But good on you, we shall carry on.

I have seen a few that try to do that. Most of them all pull out after day 5 of 7 or in another case day 7 of 365...

Hopefully you will not end up the same way. What are the motives behind carrying this out? If it is an experiment, then it needs a hypothesis and a conclusion!

Take in mind I have not read it yet. So summarise if you will.

Witty... well I did not do anything witty with this post...

Why would I ever need questions?

Hey everyone, I'm sorry I took so long to reply: I didn't get any notifications!

Ah well. Anyhow, in terms of Documentaries, my favorite is "The Devil At Your Heels" for a standalone, and as for a series... "The World At War". Historical/factual/scientific documentaries are the only real types of documentaries that I am interested in. For example, even though "16 and Pregnant" is technically classed as a documentary, I would sooner hang glide off Everest before agreeing to shoot one.

My diaper blog is just me being in diapers for a week - attempting to see what it would be like to be incontinent. My hypothesis is that although I should get a glimpse of what it is like to be incontinent, it shouldn't affect me permenately, and it is also an excercise in humility - for example, if I were actually incontinent, socially acceptable things - like waiting till I get home before a #2 - would be impossible. I have a list of times where I have held it so as not to disrupt people's days - out of courtesy alone (it is, after all, a fetish, and personal. I don't want to disturb anyone)
    Last edited by emisnug; 09-Aug-2012 at 08:13.

Hey everyone, I'm sorry I took so long to reply: I didn't get any notifications!

Ah well. Anyhow, in terms of Documentaries, my favorite is "The Devil At Your Heels" for a standalone, and as for a series... "The World At War". Historical/factual/scientific documentaries are the only real types of documentaries that I am interested in. For example, even though "16 and Pregnant" is technically classed as a documentary, I would sooner hang glide off Everest before agreeing to shoot one.

My diaper blog is just me being in diapers for a week - attempting to see what it would be like to be incontinent. My hypothesis is that although I should get a glimpse of what it is like to be incontinent, it shouldn't affect me permenately, and it is also an excercise in humility - for example, if I were actually incontinent, socially acceptable things - like waiting till I get home before a #2 - would be impossible. I have a list of times where I have held it so as not to disrupt people's days - out of courtesy alone (it is, after all, a fetish, and personal. I don't want to disturb anyone)
    Isn't the World at War is old Documentaries about World War II? I saw it on You Tube but I never seen the complete Documentaries