Thread: Living Life

Default Living Life

Hey everyone who might be reading this. I've been wanting to join this site for a while now and finally can. I'm just a guy who's trying to get into college to major in music and something else. (still deciding)
    I really hate putting on another face for everyone whom I know. I did it all through school to get by, did it with friends, and I especially do it with my parents. I can't wait to finally live my own life so I thought that this could be the first step to living like that and stop being so horrible with honest socializing. I'm really awkward and I'm working on that so anyway... Thanks for reading and I'll be glad if anyone wants to chat about anything.
    Sincerely David
    Last edited by davetheodore; 06-Aug-2012 at 07:40.

You say you're doing a degree in music... What area are you studying? Performance, composition etc.

Quote Originally Posted by davetheodore View Post
    Hey everyone who might be reading this. I've been wanting to join this site for a while now and finally can. I'm just a guy who's trying to get into college to major in music and something else. (still deciding)
    I really hate putting on another face for everyone whom I know. I did it all through school to get by, did it with friends, and I especially do it with my parents. I can't wait to finally live my own life so I thought that this could be the first step to living like that and stop being so horrible with honest socializing. I'm really awkward and I'm working on that so anyway... Thanks for reading and I'll be glad if anyone wants to chat about anything.
    Sincerely David
    Hi David Welcome to ADISC.

So you said you trying to go college are you already decided where you want to go? So do you have hobbies or interest? Mine is simple Reading,Watching,Playing Games and the rest is in my profile. But in the end enjoy the site.

Hi, thanks for reading. I'm going to go in to college. At the moment I'm in a weird situation. Basically, I'm in Mexico until I can help my mom and my sister settled but as soon as I'm finished with this complicated mess, I'll go back home (the U.S.) When I get there, I'm planning on going to a technical college for two years to get my classes not pertaining to my career (ie mathematics, social studies, etc.) and get my grades up so I can then go to a good college/university (what's the difference?) to work on majoring in music. And I'm not sure what college I should go to....
    I'm still not sure what branch of music I'll do but I would like to compose and perform. Any tips/advice/recommendations?

'Fraid you won't get any from me or Archer... He lives in Indonesia and me in NZ. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwidl View Post
    'Fraid you won't get any from me or Archer... He lives in Indonesia and me in NZ. :P
    Damn Right mate. Well what I can do is wish you the best