Thread: Hi Everyone

Default Hi Everyone

Hey there, I'm an AB/DL living in Arizona with my bf. We're both into diaper and wear pretty much every night and often during the day too haha. When I'm not working I like to spend as much time outside as possible (even though the AZ heat makes this somewhat difficult)... hiking, swimming, playing/watching sports, and hanging out with friends. I'm always down to make new friends so feel free to say hi!

Quote Originally Posted by phxaz View Post
    Hey there, I'm an AB/DL living in Arizona with my bf. We're both into diaper and wear pretty much every night and often during the day too haha. When I'm not working I like to spend as much time outside as possible (even though the AZ heat makes this somewhat difficult)... hiking, swimming, playing/watching sports, and hanging out with friends. I'm always down to make new friends so feel free to say hi!
    Hallo en welkom aan ADISC. Do you have any hobbies? One of my hobbies is learning any bit of history I become interested in.

Hi...I know all to well about the heat. Hiking and swimming are two of my favorite hobbies because I grew up on a lake with lots of forestry and it is very close to a smaller wilderness park with lots of trails. I love keeping a good pace and exploring. Have fun on here and don't be afraid or shy to interact or ask anything.

Welcome! The heat and humidity are killing me where I am at...I used to know how to deal with it. Not sure what changed!