Thread: hey!

Default hey!

Hey! I'm 27/m in the Boston area just checking out the site. I'm both AB and DL and I think it's great to have such supportive online communities like this. I'm also into computers and music, I'm pretty laid back, and would love to chat with some cool like-minded folk.

Cheers,
    A

Quote Originally Posted by ajw10 View Post
    Hey! I'm 27/m in the Boston area just checking out the site. I'm both AB and DL and I think it's great to have such supportive online communities like this. I'm also into computers and music, I'm pretty laid back, and would love to chat with some cool like-minded folk.

Cheers,
    A
    Hey man, welcome to Adisc. I wanted to start off by giving you a big friendly welcome. It seems that the mid 20's are beginning to take over around here. I am just a few weeks away from turning 27 myself. You are in luck, because not only are we like minded in the DL section, but I am also into computers. I have a junk pile of old computers that I am constantly fixing up and upgrading. I will be honest.. I am not really into music all that much, but I know that there are several here that are. Adisc does have a pretty fun chat room, but you have to stick around and contribute a little to the forum before you can join the chat. Basically, you just need to make 20 posts to the forum and wait 7 days.
    Last edited by LilMonkeyAlex; 06-Aug-2012 at 09:38.

Welcome to theclub, I'm a DL+AB I've been into computer all my life and I can't keep up withthe way technology is going, I built a computer about 8yrs ago which Iíveupgraded parts to keep the performance side going, so after three harddisks/motherboards/memory so Iíve gone agot a new pc, I have a Dell XPS8500 which should last me another couple ofyears before they bring in nano-tech computer chips/memory and then the worldwould be a new place...! as long as Iíve got my AB life Iím happy.