Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scout and Violet

pamperchu

Default Scout and Violet

I found these two programmable plushes at the goodwill. does anyone else have one?
    http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk14/pamperchu/DSC01407.jpg

First time have seen them could be a good find they look like the need cleaned well though, before they can be bed time material. Are they static programs or can you put in your own story lines?

pamperchu

You can program you name and favorite food, color and animal. plus you can tell it what songs you want him or her to play. it had a USB connection on the back.

Quote Originally Posted by pamperchu View Post
    You can program you name and favorite food, color and animal. plus you can tell it what songs you want him or her to play. it had a USB connection on the back.
    Wow that is soo cool! Now I want one too!!

- - - Updated - - -

Those are awesome finds for a thrift store!
    I always see those when I go to pick out toys at the store, and I've considered possibly buying one of them sometime. Each one is $25.00 at the store I go to. How much did you get them for?

Okay those are really cool, that you can connect hem to USB that could lead to all sort of firmware mod and custom content options, you should see if you can find a model number on them or something of nature as their may be a modding community/support out their for them. Anyway have they had a bath yet? I just would love to see them cleaned up a bit.
    Really good find let us know how everything works out.

pamperchu

Quote Originally Posted by MollyCollie View Post
    Those are awesome finds for a thrift store!
    I always see those when I go to pick out toys at the store, and I've considered possibly buying one of them sometime. Each one is $25.00 at the store I go to. How much did you get them for?
    I got them for $2.99 each

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by asayuu View Post
    Okay those are really cool, that you can connect hem to USB that could lead to all sort of firmware mod and custom content options, you should see if you can find a model number on them or something of nature as their may be a modding community/support out their for them. Anyway have they had a bath yet? I just would love to see them cleaned up a bit.
    Really good find let us know how everything works out.
    They are like new and do not need a cleaning. Also I have looked into the modding, and no one has been able to, the company used very specific hardware.

That was a really good price they sound like they will been fun, btw I only I asked if they had bath yet because it looked like they had some staining in the photo most likely just the lighting.
    Maybe you could if you don't mind program them up and record a video of them for us, to see how they work as they sound really nice but video would say a lot more than words alone.
    Great find!

Awww those are both adorable! Awesome that they have USB ports/connections.