Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About ordering from the AB Mall

Default About ordering from the AB Mall

I was just wondering if anyone else has bought anything from there. The only decently priced thing are the onesies, but anyway thats not the point. The point is I'm wondering if anyone who has ordered anything has gotten their order at all. And if you have, how long did it take?

I ordered a onesie from there the 9th of September, and I'm still waiting. and it says on the site since they deal with vendors internationally, and the products are custom made, that it takes 4-6 weeks, sometimes more for the order to reach you. But... I don't really find that all that believable anymore. Their email correspondence is slow as hell too. I'm at the border now where I'm about to ask for a refund, and if they refuse, submit a complaint to paypal =/.

So back to the question at hand. Has anyone gotten an order that they placed there?

I have never placed an order myself, but my Unkie has told me they're bad news. Sorry that they're screwing you over, I hope you get your order soon! If not, then yeah, I'd say definitely go for the refund.

~ moogle

annierighthurr

file a complaint to the better business bureau too if you don't get your money back.. =/ I hate scammers taking advantage of people like us.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotized View Post
    file a complaint to the better business bureau too if you don't get your money back.. =/ I hate scammers taking advantage of people like us.
    Eh, well, I paid through paypal, and they're pretty good at handling disputes of sellers scamming buyers. So if the AB mall doesnt give me a refund, I'll just take it up with Paypal

Quote Originally Posted by Tafshin View Post
    Eh, well, I paid through paypal, and they're pretty good at handling disputes of sellers scamming buyers. So if the AB mall doesnt give me a refund, I'll just take it up with Paypal
    Paypal is horrible at handling disputes... i have heard many stories of people getting screwed with paypal. If you have to use paypal make sure that the money comes from a credit card not a bank account or paypal balance. Then at least you have your CC to dispute to if paypal screws you over.

Quote Originally Posted by Tafshin View Post
    Don't wait.

From the Paypal site.
    A The best way to resolve a problem transaction is to communicate directly with your seller. Most sellers welcome the opportunity to work out problems and provide good customer service.

If you and your seller are unable to work out an issue, you can go to PayPal's Resolution Center to open a dispute within 45 days of payment. If you're still unable to resolve the problem, you can escalate the dispute to a claim. A dispute can be escalated to a claim any time within 20 days of the date the dispute was opened. By escalating to a claim, you are asking PayPal to review the case and decide the outcome.

Do it in the next day or so, or you can't do it.

Default Abdl mall

I joined this group as a seller on Sept.9th of this year. I hand make Adult Baby clothes under the name "Lovie"s Collection". They contacted me after seeing some of my clothes on another site and asked me to open a store with them. They were very enthusiastic and seemed like a nice group of people. Unfortunately, I was misled. I told them that my outfits are one of a kind. They sent me an invoice on the 19th of Sept. showing that I had sold 2 outfits to one person. I was so pleased. They sent me his information, but failed to send me his email address. I did not receive any payment from them. I sent emails repeatedly begging them to pay me and remove the sold items from the site. I have always given prompt and discreet delivery in the past. I finally received payment on the 16th of October and immediately mailed the outfits.
    In a brief message, these people said there was a death in the family for which I am very sorry. But they still will not remove the sold outfits, will not let me know if I have sold any more outfits. They only paid me after Paypal made them become verified customers.
    I am so upset over this whole ordeal. If they will ever respond to my emails, I want to withdraw my whole collection from their site.
    I have tried to give them the benefit of a doubt because of their situation, but this has gone on too long and I worry that maybe it is a scam or maybe they are just in a difficult financial situation. Either way I can't play anymore.
    Lovie

I would strongly recommend disputing this now with paypal. It seems pretty likely that this site is at best defunct with inactive owners and at worse a total scam.

Thank you for your advice. I just sent an email notifying them that I am withdrawing my store. I also will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau and Paypal.
    Hope others will see this warning and will avoid being taken advantage of by these people.
    Lovie

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    Paypal is horrible at handling disputes... i have heard many stories of people getting screwed with paypal. If you have to use paypal make sure that the money comes from a credit card not a bank account or paypal balance. Then at least you have your CC to dispute to if paypal screws you over.
    At one point, someone sent me a $100 donation. That was good.
    Less good was the fact that it was sent from a hacked account.

I was suspicious of the donation, so I checked it out, and determined that it was fradulent.
    I immediately contacted PayPal and told them about the situation.
    They 'investigated' for a few months, but nothing happened.

In the end, the money did get returned, but not by PayPal.
    When the original owner got back in control of the account, months later, they reversed all charges, including the $100 donation.
    PayPal sent me a 'reversal fee'. It was about $7.
    I was furious at PayPal for ignoring me for months, then having the gall to charge *me* over a problem that they should have sorted out months ago.

If I recall correctly, I closed my account after that happened.

I've never trusted PayPal since.
    I suggest you don't either.
    They are not on your side.

Use them if you must, but:
    (1) Don't keep money there. It earns them interest, and means that if they ever see fit to charge you a 'fee' for something, they can just take it out of your balance.
    (2) Don't just sit tight and hope they will do the right thing. They won't. You have to force them. Asking nicely (even for months on end) gets you nowhere with these people.