Thread: A shy hello...

Default A shy hello...

Hey guys! I'm Cookie, I'm 18...I've been lurking for a little while and figured I could sign up to post and stuff.

I just graduated high school in May and I'll be in my second year of college this fall (I did my high school's accelerated program, so I went to college for my senior year. Hooray for being ahead!).

I'm really lucky to have an awesome boyfriend who shares my interest in diapers. We've been together for about a year and a half now and things are great. We just moved out into a house with four of his friends and it was definitely a great decision, AND I love that I can keep diapers around now without having to hide them from my parents. :P

Not really sure what else to say, soo I'm going to end this rambling... have a great day guys. =^_^=

LittleDrummerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by DinosaurRawr View Post
    Hey guys! I'm Cookie, I'm 18...I've been lurking for a little while and figured I could sign up to post and stuff.

I just graduated high school in May and I'll be in my second year of college this fall (I did my high school's accelerated program, so I went to college for my senior year. Hooray for being ahead!).

I'm really lucky to have an awesome boyfriend who shares my interest in diapers. We've been together for about a year and a half now and things are great. We just moved out into a house with four of his friends and it was definitely a great decision, AND I love that I can keep diapers around now without having to hide them from my parents. :P

Not really sure what else to say, soo I'm going to end this rambling... have a great day guys. =^_^=
    Well one thing you should tell us is a little more about your interests and your life outside *B/DLism, Cookie! What are your hobbies? You can't possibly be diapered 24/7/365, so there's gotta be something~

So welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay!

~ Alexis

Hi there, Cookie, and welcome. I'm glad you're here! I remember how I was freaked out at first by talking and chatting with others in diapers. I was sooooo scared. Then I felt much better having others to talk with who "got it."

What are you hoping to study in college? What is your favorite dinosaur? What else do you like to do?

Wishing you the very best while you're here!!

BachBrahms

Nope, haha, I just don't really know what else to say. I don't have very many hobbies as such, I'm kind of crazy energetic sometimes and start all sorts of craft projects, but they usually remain unfinished.. I'm messy as all hell, but clean, I hate doing dishes :P... Still trying to find that balance in housework as I just moved out of my parents house (on somewhat bad terms) a couple months ago...

I'm going to college but I don't know my major yet, I love school, I absolutely utterly adore the internet...

I have a thing for cute frilly things, lace, and pink...and lime green, for that matter... I just love bright colors and all things that are fun. My old bedroom had checkerboard painted on the walls, with rainbow splatters on all the furniture. I'm kind of creative with colors sometimes. But I can't draw for my life.

I break my keyboard a lot, so my typing may randomly miss letters, or substitute one letter for another, although I try to fix that... I tend to ramble and combine sentences that shouldn't be combined, I talk too much for my own good. Hmm, what else?

League of Legends (the game) is amazing and I'd play it all day if I could, even though I'm not that good. The Sims 2 is addicting, so is Roller Coaster Tycoon, both things I grew up with and still love... I love blankets O_o. Hmm, My Little Pony is the bomb, and Friendship is Witchcraft is also awesome.

I'm all out of thoughts for now but I'll come back later with more if I think of anything! :P
    Last edited by DinosaurRawr; 04-Aug-2012 at 04:09. Reason: Forgot to end the post in some way that wasn't a random stopping of words O_o

Greetings and welcome from a fellow dinosaur Man, I haven't played Roller Coaster Tycoon in years but I remember being addicted to that game. Good times! Hope you have many more in this community

LittleDrummerGirl

Nope, haha, I just don't really know what else to say. I don't have very many hobbies as such, I'm kind of crazy energetic sometimes and start all sorts of craft projects, but they usually remain unfinished.. I'm messy as all hell, but clean, I hate doing dishes :P... Still trying to find that balance in housework as I just moved out of my parents house (on somewhat bad terms) a couple months ago...

I'm going to college but I don't know my major yet, I love school, I absolutely utterly adore the internet...

I have a thing for cute frilly things, lace, and pink...and lime green, for that matter... I just love bright colors and all things that are fun. My old bedroom had checkerboard painted on the walls, with rainbow splatters on all the furniture. I'm kind of creative with colors sometimes. But I can't draw for my life.

I break my keyboard a lot, so my typing may randomly miss letters, or substitute one letter for another, although I try to fix that... I tend to ramble and combine sentences that shouldn't be combined, I talk too much for my own good. Hmm, what else?

League of Legends (the game) is amazing and I'd play it all day if I could, even though I'm not that good. The Sims 2 is addicting, so is Roller Coaster Tycoon, both things I grew up with and still love... I love blankets O_o. Hmm, My Little Pony is the bomb, and Friendship is Witchcraft is also awesome.

I'm all out of thoughts for now but I'll come back later with more if I think of anything! :P
    You certainly seem like you've got it all covered! What's Friendship is Witchcraft?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDrummerGirl View Post
    What's Friendship is Witchcraft?
    It's a youtube spoof of Friendship is Magic that's kind of twisted but really funny.

LittleDrummerGirl

It's a youtube spoof of Friendship is Magic that's kind of twisted but really funny.
    So it's, like, My Little Pony abridged?

Hmm, kind of, it's like My Little Pony but with a much more demented storyline and lots more cursing...you should YouTube it, it's really entertaining, if you're into that sort of thing. :P