Thread: DL from Santiago,Chile

Default DL from Santiago,Chile

hello to everyone:

i am 28 years old from Santiago,Chile, i am DL and got started in the diaper scene about 10 years ago perhaps a bit more, and well , i tried many diapers brands and is nice to find sites where can we meet each other worldwide.

best regards

DLtrainer

Falkio

Welcome to ADISC, dltrainier.

Santiago is a beautiful place. I was there for about 6 months back in 2005. I used to live near the Chilean Military Academy, and would walk downtown with my family to eat on the weekends. Is the Blue Danube still around? Melba's was good too.

Anyway, I just wanted to welcome you to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay. Post around, get to know people, and you'll become an Established Contributor in no time at all. Its well worth it, because you unlock a special forum and gain access to our IRC channel.

Hope to see you around

the militar academy in the town of Las Condes?

well the El danubio Azul "The Blue Danube" and yes still there just now is in a block of distance of the civic center of Las Condes and the municipal Building, also is in front of the Ritz Carlton Santiago Hotel, just those were the changes in the environment,

i Before lived in the downtown Santiago most specifically in the Deer Neighborhood (Barrio Huemul) but well that was past about 20 years ago moved to other town.

i have a Flickr page that i think would post and arrange my profile an empty profile is not as attractive as one filled with something,and add the flickr page also in my profile links.

well also in the government palace "La Moneda" Now is a big mast where waves a big Chilean flag, that is a great change after all, of anyway if have questions or anything to share do not be afraid

take care

DLtrainer

Falkio

Yep! That's the one. I didn't know the name, I just remember there being a big military compound nearby, and Los Condes sounds familiar.

Good to hear that The Blue Danube is still around! They had great Chinese food. I remember walking around downtown and going past the Ritz many times. There was another little Internet shop I remember going to to make international calls, but go figure, I can't recall its name. Been so long.

If you feel comfortable, you should link your Flickr. Santiago has probably changed a lot since I lived there. Would love to see.

Take care!

yes is in my profile posted the flickr page also is images of my last vacations as well as other ones

PullupKid

Quote Originally Posted by dltrainer View Post
    hello to everyone:

i am 28 years old from Santiago,Chile, i am DL and got started in the diaper scene about 10 years ago perhaps a bit more, and well , i tried many diapers brands and is nice to find sites where can we meet each other worldwide.

best regards

DLtrainer
    (I'm assuming you speak spanish.)

Hola, y bienvenidos a ADISC. Vas a disfrutarlo.

Chile es un país muy bonito, y oía que Santiago no es excepción.

Tú podría gustar el grupo por hispanohablantes.

Otra vez, bienvenidos.

PuK

Quote Originally Posted by PullupKid View Post
    (I'm assuming you speak spanish.)

Hola, y bienvenidos a ADISC. Vas a disfrutarlo.

Chile es un país muy bonito, y oía que Santiago no es excepción.

Tú podría gustar el grupo por hispanohablantes.

Otra vez, bienvenidos.

PuK
    i do not know thanks for the welcome