Thread: Just ordered my first Bambino's! :D<333333

Red face Just ordered my first Bambino's! :D<333333

I'm elated! They're perfect. Everything I've ever wanted...ever. My whole life as an AB/DL, all the way back to when I was 3...I wanted a diaper I could fit into, that I could call mine.

Abena's were okay, but the medical look and plastic feel was not exactly what I was looking for. But these! THESE are amazinggg. Soft, thick, and babyish.

I opened the box and the bag with the utmost care, as if it were made of gold.

I can barely breathe.

How was your first time finally being able to OWN diapers? How did it feel to open the bag, feel the diaper and know it was for you? To know finally, if so, that you can wear happily with no one caring?

Awesome! So glad you found what you like! I definitely prefer the diapers with babyish prints and whatnot, so I'm afraid the Abenas wouldn't have been my thing either.

Quote Originally Posted by Catinthehat View Post
    How was your first time finally being able to OWN diapers? How did it feel to open the bag, feel the diaper and know it was for you? To know finally, if so, that you can wear happily with no one caring?
    Though I'd had cloth diapers for years, I bought my own diapers (Pampers) for the first time at age 13 and it was indeed a joyous moment. And then, in no time flat, my bedroom smelled like Pampers and I freaked out! Heheheh... Unfortunately, I was pretty sure that my parents did/would care about my wearing, so my first time buying my own diapers was definitely not a carefree moment!

if you like those and you have $100 to blow for a case of 48, classy comfort diapers have prints on the entire diaper, not just the tape zone. The website looks like it was made by a 5 year old but it's legit.

Super jealous of you right now!

Haven't had the opportunity to have diapers made for AB/DLs like that but am very happy to know it is a reality!

Quote Originally Posted by DloverUK View Post
    Damn, I wish I could get Bambino's in the UK
    for only about $320 extra i could buy them and ship them to you :P ...Really though, if you have a warehouse handy or willing to invest in one i think they are looking for international distributors.

Yeah, I might look into it at some point in the future. I'm going to start working from home in about 4 months, so it's something I could possibly do.

The only issue I have is the "one size fits most" my experience is that once I see this what ever it is assured to not fit.