Thread: "Second Life" ABDL community

Default "Second Life" ABDL community

Hey, just started playing the browser game "Second Life" and realized there is an abdl strain in the community. I wondered if anyone else from here was plugged into it?

I used to play second life but haven't been on there in a year or so. I had a little avatar and all I could find were AB/DL places that were not very accepting of child avatars. I got kind of fed up with everyone looking for sex on there and gave it up. I think Second Life has a lot of potential but just like so many good things online creepers know how to ruin it.

Ooh, hmm. Yeah, child avatars are a problem on Second Life, or so I hear, because lots of people use them for enacting pedophilic fantasies, and anyway it's supposed to be an over-18 only community from the get-go. So I think people disapprove of them even if they're not being used for sexual purposes.

I've spent a little time on SL, and it's pretty neat, but I can never quite get interested enough to spend money on it, which seems to be a requirement to start getting really involved with acquiring things or selling things.

I am actually on secondlife as a kid avatar and I have a daddy who takes care of my just like I am his daughter.. need to get on, hadn't been on in a while! But yeah I am on there... you can look me up if you like... my username is ann pegasi been there for some years now. I love it there and you don't always have to spend money but it is soo tempting.

Which group on there do you mean?

I spent like 1.45 of real life money on a virtual diaper but it was money well spent. I've gotten a lot of amusement from crapping my diaper in public rooms and running around with a stink trail making people mad and getting their reactions. I call it erotic trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyCreature View Post
    Ooh, hmm. Yeah, child avatars are a problem on Second Life, or so I hear, because lots of people use them for enacting pedophilic fantasies, and anyway it's supposed to be an over-18 only community from the get-go. So I think people disapprove of them even if they're not being used for sexual purposes.

I've spent a little time on SL, and it's pretty neat, but I can never quite get interested enough to spend money on it, which seems to be a requirement to start getting really involved with acquiring things or selling things.
    I never had any problems as a child avatar on there. They have adoption agencies and safe havens for people who are child avatars on there. I just like being a child on there.... I play with toys and everything.

Now I hate the people who do nasty vile stuff as a child avatar! Shame on them!

i am there, i have a child and adult avi (same username, just switch sizes) i am usually little but when i want/need to go to a adult area i "grow up"

I have a little cub on there, but where the abdl hang out has been a bit slow.