Thread: Hello There!

Default Hello There!

Hello There! I'm New Here I've Never Joind A Site Before Or Posted I'm New To My Diaper Intrests I'm Very Intrested In Writeing And I Joind ADISC Because This Site Seem'd The Best Envierment For Young Writers I Hope To Post A Story Of My Own One Day Anyway I'm Very Happy To Be Here Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BullsEye View Post
    Hello There! I'm New Here I've Never Joind A Site Before Or Posted I'm New To My Diaper Intrests I'm Very Intrested In Writeing And I Joind ADISC Because This Site Seem'd The Best Envierment For Young Writers I Hope To Post A Story Of My Own One Day Anyway I'm Very Happy To Be Here Thanks!
    Hallo and welcome to ADISC. Any hobbies? one of my favorite hobbies is modifying with Android devices.

Quote Originally Posted by BullsEye View Post
    Hi Welcome to ADISC.

So you like write stories? it seems so. I i'd like to see your stories posted in here sometimes. Oh and any hobbies or interest beside Writing or DL? I like Reading,Watching Movies/TV,Playing Video Games, Anything about Cars,Military,History,Politics,Aircraft.

Well I hope i can see your stories sometimes anyway enjoy the site.