Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey there everyone!

Default Hey there everyone!

Hey now! My name's PQNY and I live in the UK.

Apparently I joined way back in '09, even though I don't remember, but now I'm here and I want to become a part of the diaper loving community. I've been into it for years and years, but I've never really talked to anyone else who had a similar interest, which is why I'm here, so I can get to know and befriend others who love diapers!

From what I've seen, this is quite an active community, and I hope to contribute to it. Who knows, maybe I might meet up with a couple of members, so we can 'discuss' our common interest together in person, lol.

So, that's a little about me. I'll try and mingle as best I can, even though I can be quite shy at times. I have a bit of a phobia of posting on forums, in case I say the wrong thing and I get banned, so I will do my best to write mature posts that don't break any of the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by PQNY View Post
    Hey now! My name's PQNY and I live in the UK.

Apparently I joined way back in '09, even though I don't remember, but now I'm here and I want to become a part of the diaper loving community. I've been into it for years and years, but I've never really talked to anyone else who had a similar interest, which is why I'm here, so I can get to know and befriend others who love diapers!

From what I've seen, this is quite an active community, and I hope to contribute to it. Who knows, maybe I might meet up with a couple of members, so we can 'discuss' our common interest together in person, lol.

So, that's a little about me. I'll try and mingle as best I can, even though I can be quite shy at times. I have a bit of a phobia of posting on forums, in case I say the wrong thing and I get banned, so I will do my best to write mature posts that don't break any of the rules.
    Welcome to our global community. Don't worry, you wont get banned unless you are like disrespectful or accusatory or something, or lie about your age.

The only additional thing they ask is follow the rules on meet-ups, which can be done once you upgrade to Established Contributor.

Take care.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Falkio

Welcome to ADISC, PQNY.

We have yearly meets in both US and UK that might interest you. Like Hokie said, you'll be able to attend once you become and Established Contributor. Just stick around, make some good posts, and get to know people. You also gain access to our IRC, so becoming an EC is worth the effort. Don't worry too much about screwing up. Just find things you like and start contributing.

Please enjoy your stay

Hi there I'm a uk AB aswell! I know it can sometime feel a bit isolated in the uk most meets end up in places like London, what part of the uk are you from? I live in Worcestershire myself not two many ab's around here but there are one or two I know of. What sort of things are you into? I'm a huge film nut myself!

Quote Originally Posted by Lilsteve View Post
    Hi there I'm a uk AB aswell! I know it can sometime feel a bit isolated in the uk most meets end up in places like London, what part of the uk are you from? I live in Worcestershire myself not two many ab's around here but there are one or two I know of. What sort of things are you into? I'm a huge film nut myself!
    I live in South Wales at the moment. Getting to London shouldn't really be a problem, so long as I have the dollar. I love to go horseback riding whenever I can do it! I once wore a diaper while I was riding, and it made it so much more comfier, especially when you go fast, because you can get thrown up into the air quite a bit, and landing on a hard saddle ain't all that nice. But with a diaper it was like my tuchus was landing on a cloud :3. If I'm not on a horses back, then I'm probably playing a game. I'm on Steam, so if you guys want to chat or play a game together, then add me. Just search for 'PQNY', lol.

Such a lovely warm welcome already! I already love it on here

Wow nice idea for wearing while riding! I'd love to try riding one day but I haven't the foggiest were you'd go, I know of a riding school but as far as I'm aware they only cater for the little rich girl sceene (according to a horse mad freind!) do you only play on pc or do you have a console?

RoleModel

welcome to the jungle :P (there are a lot of furries here)

I've no idea if we've got fun and games

Quote Originally Posted by Lilsteve View Post
    Wow nice idea for wearing while riding! I'd love to try riding one day but I haven't the foggiest were you'd go, I know of a riding school but as far as I'm aware they only cater for the little rich girl sceene (according to a horse mad freind!) do you only play on pc or do you have a console?
    I'm sure there's all sorts of riding schools out in the country wherever you are. Don't worry, I know what it's like to go to a place like that. It's a little awkward the first couple of times, but eventually you'll get over it, and maybe you will even start acting all posh just like them, lol. And anyway, if they cater to the little rich girl scene, then you better act like a little rich girl, heehee ^.^

I play on the PC most of the time, although I do have an Xbox 360 that I must go on every once every two months.

Quote Originally Posted by RoleModel View Post
    welcome to the jungle :P (there are a lot of furries here)

I've no idea if we've got fun and games
    Yeah, I've spotted a couple of them already. I used to be one years ago, but I eventually gave it up when I started college. I didn't really have any friends back then, too, so there was no one that would actually know about nor care about what I was. Yiff's still good in my book though lol.

RoleModel

SO are you still looking to be a pet :P, or more of a partner these days, just reading your profile

Quote Originally Posted by RoleModel View Post
    SO are you still looking to be a pet :P, or more of a partner these days, just reading your profile
    Well I've never had a partner before, so I've basically given up the search. So yus, I still wanna be a pet