Thread: Hi there!

Default Hi there!

Hi, my name is ... well I think that I'll go by Jacob here. I'm used to looking (i.e. Lurking) on the AB/DL sites that I go to, mostly because I don't really think that I don't have a vast amount of knowledge to contribute to any conversation that I look at. I would classify myself as a DL more than an AB... I like to wear more than use it seems. I like gaming (Xbox, PS3, etc.), but I'm more of a solo type of player than multiplayer. I think I joined this site to ... you know what, I don't really know why. I guess that I like to read stories about life experiences that I haven't had before, so I guess that classifies me as kind of strange. Oh well, work beckons so I need to get going. Maybe I'll join a conversation or two in the future, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Have fun,
    Jacob

Quote Originally Posted by EggoExtreme View Post
    Hi, my name is ... well I think that I'll go by Jacob here. I'm used to looking (i.e. Lurking) on the AB/DL sites that I go to, mostly because I don't really think that I don't have a vast amount of knowledge to contribute to any conversation that I look at. I would classify myself as a DL more than an AB... I like to wear more than use it seems. I like gaming (Xbox, PS3, etc.), but I'm more of a solo type of player than multiplayer. I think I joined this site to ... you know what, I don't really know why. I guess that I like to read stories about life experiences that I haven't had before, so I guess that classifies me as kind of strange. Oh well, work beckons so I need to get going. Maybe I'll join a conversation or two in the future, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Have fun,
    Jacob
    Hi Jacob welcome to ADISC nice intro. Well another gamer so what kind of game you like to play? Well i like to play in my Xbox and my usual game is FPS(COD and something like that) and Racing sims(of course Forza!). And to be honest i'm an solo player too. So in the end welcome to ADISC and enjoy the site.