Thread: Hello again.

Default Hello again.

1) Hello! Who are you?
    Hexxus, I post on FTT and a few other sites.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)
    Looking for new stories, figured I would reactivate my account and see what is here.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)
    Cars, computers, music, functional glass art.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
    Have a few stories almost finished, and will likely post them here at some point.

What sort of cars? I'm a Subaru nut myself, but I'll go for pretty much anything Japanese or European, and some American cars too. Favourites are old-school Subarus or Toyotas or Mitsi's, I also like old Alfas and Beemers, and the original fastback Mustang.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexxus View Post
    1) Hello! Who are you?
    Hexxus, I post on FTT and a few other sites.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)
    Looking for new stories, figured I would reactivate my account and see what is here.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)
    Cars, computers, music, functional glass art.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
    Have a few stories almost finished, and will likely post them here at some point.
    Hi welcome to ADISC Hexxus. Looks like we got another gearhead. So lets start with simple question what is your favorite cars? Well i myself like almost every type Japan, European, American cars and in top of my list VW Karmann Ghia, Ferrari 250 GTO, Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R(KPGC10) and Ford Torino Cobra Jet. Well i'd like to see your stories post in here. it would be great. Anyway enjoy the site.

PS:@Kiwidl: I bet you think i will be comment in this thread also.

Well, gearhead is a good way of putting it, I like anything with an engine really. Cars, planes, trucks and trains. Though for autos, I too am a import guy, big fan of Mazda and the rotary engine. It's a pity they have almost phased it out all together. I'm not so much into NASCAR or drag racing, I'm more into rally and auto-X.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexxus View Post
    Well, gearhead is a good way of putting it, I like anything with an engine really. Cars, planes, trucks and trains. Though for autos, I too am a import guy, big fan of Mazda and the rotary engine. It's a pity they have almost phased it out all together. I'm not so much into NASCAR or drag racing, I'm more into rally and auto-X.
    Finally someone can confirm gearhead. So what planes do you like? I like mostly military aircraft especially WWII Warbirds and early jet fighter. So you like Mazda? Cool and also rotary engine yeah too shame only Mazda use it now but at least we know next generation of RX-Series is still using Rotary. Oh yeah little bit FYI I also like Mazda RX-3 I know it is one of the early rotary but they are cool and can defeated my Hero(Hakosuka Skyline). So i respect RX-3 as it can defeated my Hero. Well i also like Rally and Rallycross although i prefer to see a Group B cars they are so awesome. But if i'm honest my favorite Motorsport is Drifting and Endurance Race.