Thread: Hello

Default Hello

hello, My name in *information not available*, But you may call me Siras. This is my first time actually registering on a DL site. Outside of diapers, I am an avid gamer of all types (Tabletop, Video, and Cards), major movie buff, book reader, anime/manga lover, and Troper. That's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Siras View Post
    hello, My name in *information not available*, But you may call me Siras. This is my first time actually registering on a DL site. Outside of diapers, I am an avid gamer of all types (Tabletop, Video, and Cards), major movie buff, book reader, anime/manga lover, and Troper. That's about it.
    Hi Siras Welcome to ADISC. So seems you like every games but what viseo games you usually play? I myself play in my Xbox is either FPS(like COD) Racing Sims(Forza). I see you like movie too so what is your favorite movies? My usual genre is Thriller,Action,War etc I have many favorite movies but it seems too much to write it in here. You like read books too? I love them what do you usually read though? I mostly like Non-Fiction in History/War category but I also enjoy thriller novel and recently i just finished reading Fatherland. Well i think that's it I hope you enjoy the site.

In order of your questions; RPGs and Fighting on PS3; too many movies to list; normally I read Fantasy (Urban or Traditional) and Sci-fi and I'm a huge fan of the Dresden Files (Think Sirius from Harry Potter mixed with Buffy the Vampire Slayer and you get close) Hope that answers your questions!

Quote Originally Posted by Siras View Post
    In order of your questions; RPGs and Fighting on PS3; too many movies to list; normally I read Fantasy (Urban or Traditional) and Sci-fi and I'm a huge fan of the Dresden Files (Think Sirius from Harry Potter mixed with Buffy the Vampire Slayer and you get close) Hope that answers your questions!
    Well that is answer my question. So once again welcome to ADISC. and enjoy the site.