Thread: This could be bad...

Default This could be bad...

So last night, I got home around 1:30 am. I went upstairs, brushed my teeth, etc., grabbed a goodnite out of my stash, put my stash away, and went to bed above the covers. Around 2:30, my mom barges in to make sure I was home. I think I managed to cover myself up in time before she saw. She was just like "Oh, you're home," and goes back downstairs. Fast forward to 11:30, I get up, go for a run, help my sister move furnature, and go see a movie with my girlfriend. I get a text at 9:30 to come home early so I can clean my room and the bathroom before my other sister gets home. At this point, I realize I may not have hidden the goodnite. I get home 10:30, my mom is asleep, and everyone else is up. And I can't find the goodnite. It's nowhere to be found in my room, in the kitchen trash, or dumpster outside. I haven't checked her trash. So yeah, I'm freaking out slightly.

I should say my mom has found out about my DL side, and was completely disgusted and humiliated me about how disturbing and wrong and unhealthy it was and I should stop immediately. That was in March.

Ugh, I don't know how I could be so careless. She's a heavy sleeper, so I'm hoping to sneak into her room tonight without waking her to see if it's in her trash can. If not, I have no idea. If she did find it and throw it out, it's just going to strain our relationship further. I'm off to college the 23rd, so I'd have to put up with her until then.

I guess I just want advice from others who have experienced something like this...

I wouldn't sneak into your mom's bedroom. It just risks too much, and besides, if she discovered your stash, you can't undo that. You're probably being paranoid, so I would try to let it go. In the future, be more careful. Being pro-active is the best defense. Just act like nothing has happened and see what her reaction is. From what you've said, if she's discovered something, she'll probably confront you concerning it. If there's no confrontation, you're probably in the clear. College come soon, so hang in there.

last time I got caught I just waited a month or so for stuff to cool down. in that "cooldown" period I purchased a large locking trunk and thats where i stored my stash for a while?

- - - Updated - - -

I probably am being paranoid. I have mini panic attacks like this all the time, just this one seems abnormal. Thanks for the reassurance.

Don't worry about it and don't mention it. There is a chance that she didn't see you and there is a chance that she did. Just let things calm down and keep quiet about it unless she brings it up then there will be some talking going on.

I never got to fully indulge until I was at college an I go back shortly so just hang in there.

Quote Originally Posted by KickAss View Post
    So last night, I got home around 1:30 am. I went upstairs, brushed my teeth, etc., grabbed a goodnite out of my stash, put my stash away, and went to bed above the covers. Around 2:30, my mom barges in to make sure I was home. I think I managed to cover myself up in time before she saw. She was just like "Oh, you're home," and goes back downstairs. Fast forward to 11:30, I get up, go for a run, help my sister move furnature, and go see a movie with my girlfriend. I get a text at 9:30 to come home early so I can clean my room and the bathroom before my other sister gets home. At this point, I realize I may not have hidden the goodnite. I get home 10:30, my mom is asleep, and everyone else is up. And I can't find the goodnite. It's nowhere to be found in my room, in the kitchen trash, or dumpster outside. I haven't checked her trash. So yeah, I'm freaking out slightly.

I should say my mom has found out about my DL side, and was completely disgusted and humiliated me about how disturbing and wrong and unhealthy it was and I should stop immediately. That was in March.

Ugh, I don't know how I could be so careless. She's a heavy sleeper, so I'm hoping to sneak into her room tonight without waking her to see if it's in her trash can. If not, I have no idea. If she did find it and throw it out, it's just going to strain our relationship further. I'm off to college the 23rd, so I'd have to put up with her until then.

I guess I just want advice from others who have experienced something like this...
    Sorry to hear. My parents found out several times when I was younger. They didn't understand at all and got increasingly upset about it but then I moved out and that was all a years back and we don't even bring it up any more. My younger siblings did so many worse things to distract them that I doubt they even think about it any more! My siblings never found out, though, so that helped. They look up to me and I think it would really weird and awkward if they knew. I wouldn't worry too much, even if she does confront you about it. It might seem horribly embarrassing now, but as you get older and get out on your own, it likely will not be something she even worries about. Best of luck!

sspencer

that sucks bro

Yes I agree with most of the comments I have been in a similar situation been forced to see doctor and psychiatrist and loads of yelling that goes back years ago. I now live with my wife she knows and is the only person as far as I am aware that knows and will stay that way.
    Best of luck

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by baby2birl View Post
    I now live with my wife she knows and is the only person as far as I am aware that knows and will stay that way. Best of luck
    I've been caught when I was younger many years ago. But I was never yelled at. I became very good at keeping my diaper business under the radar of my parents. My wife is currently the only one that knows about my diaper habits and it will stay that way.

Just buy some new but I would go in her room & try to find them...she shouldn't control you like that