Thread: hey new guy from the uk here

Default hey new guy from the uk here

interested in diapers/nappys.Would to do some adult baby play.

love reading these forums thought it time I started posting.

Anyone know of any uk meets?Dont really fancy that one in london , london scares me.

I am also into online gaming , anyone play EVE? currently living in the dronelands hehe.I am not sure if its wrong that im a carer as a job in real life, dont find diapers fun in anyway when I do it as a job, seems totally different.

Quote Originally Posted by wootwoot View Post
    interested in diapers/nappys.Would to do some adult baby play.

love reading these forums thought it time I started posting.

Anyone know of any uk meets?Dont really fancy that one in london , london scares me.

I am also into online gaming , anyone play EVE? currently living in the dronelands hehe.I am not sure if its wrong that im a carer as a job in real life, dont find diapers fun in anyway when I do it as a job, seems totally different.
    Welcome WootWoot

There are a few meets elsewhere but getting on them through here isn't always the best idea, they aren't encouraged as ther'es a risk and this site is full of minors ^_^

Never played eve, what's it like? have you been following the olympics?

Nah dont care for the olympics,really you never meet? sounds odd

Hi there! You won't find many people looking to meet up on here but I do like hanging out with others occasionally what part of the uk are you in? I live in the worcester area, It can be nice just to go to the pub with someone you know likes to wear even if that's not a topic of conversation! I'm a war games type myself, COD, Halo, Rainbow 6 that sort of thing

Hi Welcome to ADISC. So beside online gaming anything you like?. About UK meets there are many UK blokes in here but i agree with DylanK many minors in here(including myself). And last is i hope you enjoy the site and find new friend.

well im just geting into it I live on the isle of wight bit far away hahah.Thanks for replys guys!