Thread: What Are The Perfect Baby Diapers For Me?

Default What Are The Perfect Baby Diapers For Me?

I am 128 pounds and I'm a 30-40 inch waist. I am skinny though. I was thinking about buying:

Pampers Crusers size 7 (because of it's "super stretchy sides")
    Parent's Choice size 6 or Fisher-Price Happy Days Size 6 (because they're cheap)
    Huggies Baby-Shaped or Supreme Size 6
    Luvs size 6
    Huggies Pull-Ups Training Pants With Learning Designs For Girls Size 4T-5T

The things that I'm most attracted to when it comes to diapers is the feel and the crinkle sound.
    Last edited by DancingClothesLover; 01-Aug-2012 at 03:36.

Quote Originally Posted by DancingClothesLover View Post
    I am 128 pounds and I don't know my waist. I am skinny though. I was thinking about buying:

Pampers Crusers size 7 (because of it's "super stretchy sides")
    Parent's Choice size 6 or Fisher-Price Happy Days Size 6 (because they're cheap)
    Huggies Baby-Shaped or Supreme Size 6
    Luvs size 6
    Huggies Pull-Ups Training Pants With Learning Designs For Girls Size 4T-5T

The things that I'm most attracted to when it comes to diapers is the feel and the crinkle sound.
    Check your pants waist size for that, it would be very important because being skinny for your size doesnt mean you have the right waist.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Check your pants waist size for that, it would be very important because being skinny for your size doesnt mean you have the right waist.
    I am between a 30-40 inch waist.
    Last edited by Trevor; 02-Aug-2012 at 06:18. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Quote Originally Posted by DancingClothesLover View Post
    I am between a 30-40 inch waist.

First off you might want to delete one of your double posts so it doesnt take up space.
    Now if you're in between 30-40" Waist then dont expect to even squeeze into baby diapers at all. You're gonna be better off using the L/XL Goodnites or trying to wear Youth Diapers or Adult Diapers. Baby Diapers should only be considered if you are under a 29" waist size.
    Try Goodnites/Drynite, Abenas, Molicares, Depends, Bambino and etc.

In general even though I dont tend to follow my own device, go with a diaper built for people our age and height of going with something that was built for infants. In the long run the diaper will actually give you what you pay for, prevent any problems with not taping or being able to put it on and will allows using it to support your bladder and/or bowels.
    Last edited by Noodle; 01-Aug-2012 at 05:59.

Laal

Get an exact measurement. If your waist is smaller than 30 inches, You should be alright with Pampers 7 or maybe even Luvs 6.

Definatly get an exact measurement and come back with that. If you dont have a cloth tape measure, then use a normal one and a piece of string.

Are the sides on Pampers Cruisers "super-stretchy" like they say they are? I tend to like diapers that have more of a plastic feeling to them, and that have that crinkle sound to them. What diapers have these things?