Thread: Getting blue cross to Cover adult diapers

Default Getting blue cross to Cover adult diapers

I need to find out how to get blue cross to cover some or all of the cost of adult diapers. If anyone has gotten them to pay for their diapers please tell me exactly how to get them to pay for them. Thanks In Advance

Generaly all you need is a Dr. to write a Rx for them. Without a valid perscription for them, you most likely will not get them covered by insurance. Also, be prepared for them to provide very cheap ones if you do manage to get them to cover the cost.

Also read your policy over. Most insurance companies do not cover diapers, or require a copay which could be as much as buying them yourself. As well as a RX for diapers, you have to find a pharmacy or DME that will accept your insurance.

Miku

Also, I suggest not doing this unless you actually NEED them ;P Pretty sure having insurance pay for diapers for you just because you want them is fraud or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Miku View Post
    Also, I suggest not doing this unless you actually NEED them ;P Pretty sure having insurance pay for diapers for you just because you want them is fraud or something.
    Suggest checking tags on OPs before posting. ("IC")

Miku

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    Suggest checking tags on OPs before posting. ("IC")
    I never said he didn't need them (: I just said if he doesn't need them, don't try that Suggest reading my comment before getting smart with me..