Thread: For those who wear goodnights I have a question for you?

Default For those who wear goodnights I have a question for you?

My question is how many nights or how long do u wear your goodnights that you didn't wet while sleeping.

I ask this because I'm not much of a bed wetter I have a few accident a year I rarely wet the bed anymore so I've been wearing the same goodnight to bed for almost two weeks. So do u wear one till its not wearable anymore or do u just trash it and start with a new one.

I was a bit confused by your first line but I think I've got it now.

I personally only wear them once for one night really, since that is what they're meant for. I'm guessing I have much easier access to them than you though (by the general sound of things) so if I really had to save them or something and not use them? I don't know. A couple of nights or so?

I almost always wear my goodnite until its wet. There's only a few times I haven't. I tend to like to keep it on for awhile afterwards. But... At night, I will sometimes wet before I fall asleep, and others I wet while asleep, just depends on how the day went.

I typically wear my GoodNite until I completely wet it, or after a few days of wearing it. Then, I throw it away for hygene purposes.

I only wear them one night each, whether it's wet or not. If you wear them night after night, you risk getting skin/urethral/bladder infections because of the bacteria that build up inside the diaper. If you sweat at night, the bacteria will grow even faster. I'm not saying that you're guaranteed to get an infection/UTI, but it's a possibility if you wear one goodnite for several nights.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan82318 View Post
    I almost always wear my goodnite until its wet. There's only a few times I haven't. I tend to like to keep it on for awhile afterwards. But... At night, I will sometimes wet before I fall asleep, and others I wet while asleep, just depends on how the day went.
    I'm pretty much the same way. I will usually put it on before bed, and either wet it in the morning or at night. Sometimes the next morning.

My little brother wets the bed nightly, on nights when he doesn't wet we usually have him wear the same goodnight the next night but no more than that. Reason being is that he moved a lot on his sleep and that cAuses the goodnight to loosen up and this not stay very tight on him. He has a large bladder and already wears the larger size of goodnites because of it. So a loose one is just plan a bad idea.

Best answer is to ask how long do you wear normal underwear. You normally only wear it once. Now with a goodnite you might not be as active and sweaty as you are during the day so possibly 2 nights would be fine but you don't wear underwear for weeks on end just because you didn't pee in it so the same rule would apply with pullups.