Thread: Hello, again

Bennyhana

Default Hello, again

So, hello again. I had posted an intro a little while ago, but never really stayed with the forum. I'm changing that now, starting with a proper greeting to everyone! So hello, I'm Bennyhana, I am currently entering my sophomre year in high school. I first started my wearing at about the age of 8, and never fully understood what this "strange" attraction was. I'm still kinda confused about what it means to be a DL. Outside of that, I love making Machinima with Garry's Mod and Minecraft, listening to music, reading, writing, cracking really bad jokes, and playing Halo with my broskis. I hope to make some new friends on this site, and possibly learn more about who I am. Thanks for reading, and see you all around!
    Last edited by Bennyhana; 31-Jul-2012 at 13:17.

Minecraft? Seariously? one of my friends plays that and I have to say I don't like it much. How's it in Scranton at the mo? I was reading the paper the other day and I saw that your city is about to go bankrupt or something. Music is great and one of my passions too. I also enjoy reading. What's Garry's Mod? Sorry. I live in NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennyhana View Post
    So, hello again. I had posted an intro a little while ago, but never really stayed with the forum. I'm changing that now, starting with a proper greeting to everyone! So hello, I'm Bennyhana, I am currently entering my junior year in high school. I first started my wearing at about the age of 8, and never fully understood what this "strange" attraction was. I'm still kinda confused about what it means to be a DL. Outside of that, I love making Machinima with Garry's Mod and Minecraft, listening to music, reading, writing, cracking really bad jokes, and playing Halo with my broskis. I hope to make some new friends on this site, and possibly learn more about who I am. Thanks for reading, and see you all around!
    Hi Welcome to ADISC. So i see you like to read. What is you like to read? I mostly read non-fiction in history or military category but i also like read novels especially Thriller. So beside Halo what game you like to play? I usually play FPS like CoD series and racing sims like Forza. Oh yeah about what is DL i give you the simple explanation. DL is you like wearing Diaper and use it but you don't like to be baby just Diaper. And last is i hope you enjoy the site and find new friend.

Bennyhana

Yeah, Scrantons kinda in too deep. For a while our public servants like the fire brigade and police force were being paid as much as your average McDonalds worker. Thank god that's over, the city is repaying them for lost wages plus interest. And Garry's Mod? It's basically a physics-based sandbox game that pretty much let's you do whatever the heck you want. As an example, I created a set peice where a cargo train careens out of a hotel into a helicopter that's chasing a truck that's bursting into flames. It's basically a huge cluster of awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Hi Welcome to ADISC. So i see you like to read. What is you like to read? I mostly read non-fiction in history or military category but i also like read novels especially Thriller. So beside Halo what game you like to play? I usually play FPS like CoD series and racing sims like Forza. Oh yeah about what is DL i give you the simple explanation. DL is you like wearing Diaper and use it but you don't like to be baby just Diaper. And last is i hope you enjoy the site and find new friend.
    I usually read comedic stuff like Dave Barry or PJ O'Rourke, but I also like the Tom Clancy novels and the Halo novelizations. Aside from Halo, I play GTA IV, MW2, Portal, Burnout, and Mass Effect. And yes, I know what a DL is, but I don't quite know what it means for me. Thanks for your reply, anyhow!