Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: S/M or L?

Miku

Default S/M or L?

With a 32" waist.. What would fit better? S/M depends (maximum protection) or L? It's been a while.

I DON'T WANT COMMENTS ABOUT THE DIAPERS BEING BAD OR GOOD IN ANY WAY. I ONLY WANT TO KNOW WHICH SIZE WOULD FIT BETTER. PLEASE DO NOT REMARK ABOUT HOW GOOD/BAD THE DIAPERS ARE. THEY'RE THE BEST I CAN GET FROM STORES HERE.

What's your hip size? Unless your hip size is quite a bit bigger than your 32" waist, you should go with medium sized depends. I have the same waist size and always go medium.

is there a medium? that prob sounds good. Although i'm a girl and my waist size is a 10 so im guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by Messedintheheads View Post
    is there a medium? that prob sounds good. Although i'm a girl and my waist size is a 10 so im guessing.
    You're probably thinking in pants sizes, since 10 inches is incredibly small for a waist.

I think you're going to want the S/M size unless you've got some freakishly large thighs.

Honestly I would have to say from decades of experience it depends on the brand they are like tennis shoes some run large and some run small. They also have changed the designs and actually sizes over the years with brands. Depends used to run big years ago but now run small correct me if I am wrong. I feel that medium is the most common and has the most flexibility whether they are pulll ups or briefs but I do not know your waist size. You ask a very good question and I hope others respond as well. I also hope this helps and this is just my own opinion from personnel experience.

I also feel that generic brands run smaller today then others (Walgreen's, Rite aide, CVS, etc... )

Peace,
    Snuffles Gund bear Lover

I used to wear them. go S/M that was my size and I have a 38inch waist.

From personal experience wearing the exact same item and having a 32" waist, go with the S/M. ^^

i have a 34 inch waist, and wear the s/m. i wouldn't go to anything bigger. the tightness around the legs will help prevent leaks.