Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "So thick, you can't close your legs"

Default "So thick, you can't close your legs"

Just like in the AB/DL stories you read, is there really such a thing as a diaper so thick, you cannot close your legs? If so, then what brand? If not, what is the closest thing anyone has ever experienced?

Dry24/7 comes very close to earning that distinction. They are (with slight exaggeration) preposterously thick and continue to bulk up as you proceed to open your own floodgates upon it at will/urge. They're actually pretty decent pricewise at xpmedical.

I once tried a double disposable and covered it with a make shift terry made out of a folded bath towel then just managed plastic pants on top, it was very thick I couldn't close my legs and made me waddle a bit wich I've never had happen before!

Quote Originally Posted by Entity View Post
    Dry24/7 comes very close to earning that distinction. They are (with slight exaggeration) preposterously thick and continue to bulk up as you proceed to open your own floodgates upon it at will/urge. They're actually pretty decent pricewise at xpmedical.
    Can you flood them outright in full force, or do incontinent rules apply?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lilsteve View Post
    I once tried a double disposable and covered it with a make shift terry made out of a folded bath towel then just managed plastic pants on top, it was very thick I couldn't close my legs and made me waddle a bit wich I've never had happen before!
    Where's the like button for this? <3

Cloth diapers can be customized very easily versus disposables. I have some Fuubuu cloth diapers that I stuff with pre-folds so my legs cannot close. There really isn't a disposable that would prevent legs closing without some sort of stuffers. But would render the leak guards useless.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    There really isn't a disposable that would prevent legs closing without some sort of stuffers. But would render the leak guards useless.
    It's funny that you would mention this, because out of almost 14 plus years of being an AB, I only just found this out a few nights ago. Talk about trying to stop a dam from spilling onto your carpet

I'd agree that dry 24/7 makes you waddle a bit, especially when you wet it or if you put stuffers in it like I do.

pepsicolaisgreat

I would love a thick diaper like that. It would be awesome.

I enjoy thickness, but usually opt for something more standard. Typically, I wear a Bambino Teddy or, if I have them and am wearing overnight, a Bellissimo.

As for the thickest padding I've worn, I suppose the cloth padding from Nice Diaper would take the title. You can't help but waddle and something about cloth makes me feel even more like a baby. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Entity View Post
    I always have to laugh when someone refers to disposables as thick. I mean really, I can wear them under any of my pants or shorts with no issues whatsoever, and my partner wears them 24/7 with no issues. There's not a disposable out there thick enough to make it hard to close your legs.

Cloth, on the other hand, can easily be layered as thick as you could ever want. If you want your legs forced apart, add more layers. If you want to wear for a day without needing a change, add more layers. If you want your back and legs to hurt because the diaper's so thick it forces you into terrible posture, add more layers. Easy and effective!