Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: brothers wedding

Default brothers wedding

i went to the wedding in tenas and got tbaged for a prank and everone saw

Thaguy123

Ehm? what do you want us to do?

Sounds like quite a wedding! And I don't mean any sarcasm, but this is the first time I've ever heard of someone being pranked at their sibling's wedding. I mean, I would expect the man to be married, to be the one who would get pranked.

Cherub

so, what does wearing Tenas have to do with being T-bagged? Are you referring to being de-pantsed? If so. then that makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    so, what does wearing Tenas have to do with being T-bagged? Are you referring to being de-pantsed? If so. then that makes sense
    I'm assuming that's what he meant, although I'm not sure what to say in response apart from "whoops"

this is the "Adult-Baby" section. perhaps your post would be better suited to the "stories in progress" section, or a different site.

Perhaps one where they don't mind retarded grammar and stupid spelling errors in a single sentence post that has absolutely no context, relevance, or ability to entertain.

Welcome to ADISC. Use your fingers to type or go home.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    Are you referring to being de-pantsed?
    No teabagging is where someone else puts their scrotum in your mouth or drags it across your face, it's hardly a prank and not something you'd want everyone to see.

Miku

Quote Originally Posted by ZakRoo View Post
    okay.
    LOL great response. Love it. xD

Quote Originally Posted by babyemo View Post
    this is the "Adult-Baby" section. perhaps your post would be better suited to the "stories in progress" section, or a different site.

Perhaps one where they don't mind retarded grammar and stupid spelling errors in a single sentence post that has absolutely no context, relevance, or ability to entertain.

Welcome to ADISC. Use your fingers to type or go home.
    Really? You're going to preach THAT message while being a complete dick to a new member??? If you think the thread is stupid, then don't respond. It's people like you that scare away potentially great members. Sure, it wasn't that great of a post and there's little we can do to respond, but if you HAVE to point it out, do it nicely. Please and thank you.