Thread: A return...

Default A return...

Hi - It's been a while since I posted here but hopefully I will be able to take a more active part in the Forum over the coming months.
    I'm reading a book at the moment written by Rosalie Bent about Adult Babies and how a relationship with a partner / wife / husband can work. I've been very impressed with it and would encourage you to look it out if you're not already aware of it. (I know it has been discussed in various threads here but it really is very good.)
    Anyway... enough from me for a while.

Have a good day.
    colcol :@

Quote Originally Posted by babycolcol View Post
    Hi - It's been a while since I posted here but hopefully I will be able to take a more active part in the Forum over the coming months.
    I'm reading a book at the moment written by Rosalie Bent about Adult Babies and how a relationship with a partner / wife / husband can work. I've been very impressed with it and would encourage you to look it out if you're not already aware of it. (I know it has been discussed in various threads here but it really is very good.)
    Anyway... enough from me for a while.

Have a good day.
    colcol :@

Hey there colcol :3

Hardly enough about you! What are some of your hobbies for example? Aside from reading books! Do you enjoy psychology?

As for my hobbies, I'm a speedcuber, and I love programming! I've really been trying to get back into reading, but I always have a hard time getting into any books :<

As for psychology I love it! I enjoy reading tonnes about psychology whenever I can, makes me wonder why I decided to go into Computer Science.

Anyways, I hope you have a good day as well, and enjoy the site and become a more active member of the ADISC community, I would love to see you discussing on the forums

- Lobie