Thread: Why I love diapers

Smile Why I love diapers

When was five I you use to sneek in to the rags pile of diapers I would ware them every time I could .It made me feel so

Quote Originally Posted by tideedidee View Post
    When was five I you use to sneek in to the rags pile of diapers I would ware them every time I could .It made me feel so
    Welcome to adisc. I used to do that, and after our kids were a little older and finally out of diapers, I raided some of our "diaper wipers". When you have children, people give you (at baby showers) the flat cloth diapers which you can use many ways. Usually they get used to wipe off the baby's face, and other spills. To enhance these, I went out to the store and bought some baby pre-folded cloth diapers. I could actually pin the flat diaper to me as I've always been thin, and I would stuff that flat diaper with a couple of baby pre-folds. I could and still can, fit into Gerber Toddler sized plastic pants.

So what else do you enjoy besides diapers? I'm a professional musician and an educator. I enjoy reading and I'm a writer. I have a short story published to Barnes and Noble's Nook Books, and I'm working on a novel.
    Last edited by Trevor; 30-Jul-2012 at 03:42. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.