Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: oh my glob.

  1. #1

    Cool oh my glob.

    im getting really sick of trying to hide my diapers.. at my age i really cant be bothered trying to hide it anymore. its like when i started drinking, i would always be so careful at hiding it, and then when i got to 17 i was just like whatever. I just feel ive gotten to the stage where ive accepted it and really dont give a damn...

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4
    TheGamefreak

    Default

    Well good luck, just make sure you know what your getting into. Drinking really isn't that big of a deal to most people (In moderation) where as this is more... personal. That being said I don't really bother hiding it myself but its not something I feel anyone needs to know

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by TheGamefreak View Post
    Well good luck, just make sure you know what your getting into. Drinking really isn't that big of a deal to most people (In moderation) where as this is more... personal. That being said I don't really bother hiding it myself but its not something I feel anyone needs to know
    thankyou :3 and i completely agree. i just really meant hiding them from my mum i mean, i forgot to mention that. My girlfriend knows though

  6. #6

    Default

    No one gave a negative response, but even still if someone did; they're entitled to opinions and we're all entitled to discussion here. o.o

    However, I'm not really sure how to react to this. It seems it's just a random rant.

    Keep in mind that diapers are far more of a social taboo than drinking ever may or may not be.

    Beyond that; I, too, wish you luck in your endeavor.

  7. #7

    Default

    Yeah, you really shouldn't care what people say. It's none of peoples business about how people live their lives. So I'm glad to hear that you're not ashamed of it so good luck.

  8. #8

    Default

    Well good luck then I admired your bravery i might be never brave enough to be openly ABDL. I guess i still have to hide my diaper and stuff.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Siytron View Post
    No one gave a negative response, but even still if someone did; they're entitled to opinions and we're all entitled to discussion here. o.o

    However, I'm not really sure how to react to this. It seems it's just a random rant.

    Keep in mind that diapers are far more of a social taboo than drinking ever may or may not be.

    Beyond that; I, too, wish you luck in your endeavor.
    Yeah it wasn't negative at all, it was pretty much ok, good luck and if it was then get off the internet NOW. You'll see much much MUCH worse negativity then that so you best just save yourself. In fact, you really shouldn't of read this post I guess. :P

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Yeah it wasn't negative at all, it was pretty much ok, good luck and if it was then get off the internet NOW. You'll see much much MUCH worse negativity then that so you best just save yourself. In fact, you really shouldn't of read this post I guess. :P
    Ohhh my glob you guys.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.