Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pictures and diapers.

RoleModel

Default Pictures and diapers.

Hello,

I've noticed there are a number of pictures posted on here of people wearing their diapers, that's cool they are some brave people. I have about 4 pictures of me padded on-line, and on a much smaller AB/DL site than this one! It's not that I'm not as brave, I'm just not very cute so I don't feel "happy" enough padded for pictures of it.

.... I also noticed many of these are home made, and I guess that's because many people are alone in their interest for diapers. There seems a trend with younger people to take pictures with the "extended arm with camera" or "camera in mirror style", as a photographer I can not understand this, even a basic camera will have a timer which you can set, pose and snap. I guess it's just a style thing.

I once took a series of photographs of a AB/DL person padded but also playing dress up ( playing as a cowboy type thing) it was really rewarding and really fun. I didn't think it would enhance our play as for me it's "work" and for him it was "the dreaded pictures" I've since done a second shoot like this, it was more BDSM with diapers than AB/DL and it was just not "nice" I think it was the sexual aspect rather than it being just carer and *b at play.

I was wondering if there are any other photographers on here who can shed some light on the camera in the mirror style, and also if there are any photographers who have done a diaper shoot as such. if so did you like it? would you do it again?

I really hope the level of detail here does not make me sound "creepy" I just thought it was needed to set the scene of the question I was asking.

Ill try my best to explane it.

Mirror style if i think right is just a from of taking a picture of yourself in a picture...But I have to agree with you,when I do see when people post picture of them self in diapers,I kind of get grossed out by that because you were cute when you are a baby but when your a adult....Ewwww,just (no offence)really gross...

Im a sort of a beginer free lance photographer my self and i really dont like taking picture of my self because I look gross on camera and if I look gross then I would not want to show people the grossness that my face ect is so I perfer to take sernery pictures or picture of nature because I feel calm and relaxed and its really something that makes me happy doing.

No i havent done any diaper shoots but I probly woulnt eather...

Thsi is my best picture i have taken yet(I have a "normal" account on Bulbapedia: Picture 3 of 14 from MegamanDX in the real world....

RoleModel

Oh see now I've got a sexuality I'm not an asexual or anything, so if I see someone I think is cute, being cute, (wearing or otherwise) I just say aww, but also yum I can separate it all out in my head. so it's not that I think it's gross, I just think it's a bad way to make an image.

MegaChar I really liked picture number 10 the snow the 70s car and the trailor, it' sjust really nice, If u PM me I can send u a link to my pictures if you would like to see, I'm not that comfy with posting it on here yet,

People aren't trying to be very artistic with these shots. They want the pictures immediately, and by shooting in the mirror they can tell how the picture is framed and won't have to crop it later. I don't think style has anything to do with it. Convenience! (Same reason these are shot with cell phones.)

I won't be posting any pictures of myself in a diaper. Not unless it's for a review, anyway, and in that case I'll be buying a black unitard to wear under my diaper and my face will be out of frame.

Cygnus

The camera in the mirror is usually the result of cellphones and other portable devices with cameras. Take my iPod for example, it has a camera but it doesn't have a timer and if it did, it would suck trying to stand it up at the right angle. People sometimes (especially at my age) either don't have an actual camera or don't want to go through the effort of getting it set up. A lot of people don't much have an eye for photography and it's easier to snap a quick picture in the mirror than to set up a tripod or something along those lines.

Astra

Quote Originally Posted by RoleModel View Post
    There seems a trend with younger people to take pictures with the "extended arm with camera" or "camera in mirror style", as a photographer I can not understand this, even a basic camera will have a timer which you can set, pose and snap. I guess it's just a style thing.
    Interesting. I actually never knew this, and I'd guess that most of the self-shooters don't know about it either.

RoleModel

Hi Astra, The one that REALLY annoys me is when you see a kid holding like a $1000 camera infront of a mirror, they are either trying to show off their camera, or just don't know how to use it, either way it's frustrating.

Oh see now I've got a sexuality I'm not an asexual or anything, so if I see someone I think is cute, being cute, (wearing or otherwise) I just say aww, but also yum I can separate it all out in my head. so it's not that I think it's gross, I just think it's a bad way to make an image.

MegaChar I really liked picture number 10 the snow the 70s car and the trailor, it' sjust really nice, If u PM me I can send u a link to my pictures if you would like to see, I'm not that comfy with posting it on here yet,
    Thanks,i take great pride in the pictures i take even tho i dont take very many offten...Im bery glad you like them and I have more pictures to ill show you

Not bad huh for a 6.4 megapixle camera and a Nintendo 3DS with a 0.3 megapixle camera

Anyways along with what everyone is saying is that people just want a quick way to post the pictures they take and they go the easy way to take then even tho it looks really bad and taking mirror shots now that I think about it sounds like cheating too me.

RoleModel

I don't put any stock in megapixel, you could have 1 you could have 30 if you can't take a picture it wont help you out. I can't message you I'm not a proper member here when I am I'll show you a picture I took without a camera, it'll blow your mind ;P

Hi Astra, The one that REALLY annoys me is when you see a kid holding like a $1000 camera infront of a mirror, they are either trying to show off their camera, or just don't know how to use it, either way it's frustrating.
    I've never seen anything like that, ever. Every times its been people with backwards facing camera's only. plus you can't really prop up a cell phone and mine doesn't have a self timer at all. it's just a basic full QWERTY basic cell phone.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 29-Jul-2012 at 18:59. Reason: removed automerged double post