Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which product would you pick from this Wal-Mart list?

I'm curious to see what everyone answers myself, since I have no experience with any of these products. They would be readily available to me if one of these brands is pretty decent to use.

~Pramrider

seeing as I am familar with the assurance briefs (if you use them, make sure you have a booster), I would try out the absorbs premiume briefs with heavy absorbancy.

Oh, and IMHO the depends (all of them) are crap.

Quote Originally Posted by deependh200 View Post
    seeing as I am familar with the assurance briefs (if you use them, make sure you have a booster), I would try out the absorbs premiume briefs with heavy absorbancy.

Oh, and IMHO the depends (all of them) are crap.

It also wasn't that long ago we had a topic on why the depend's "fitted maximum protection" weren't all that bad. I've used them a lot myself, and they are comfortable and didn't leak for me. I don't want to change the topic much, but IMO, depends are only bad if you compare them to the best.

Butterfly Mage

Molicare -- hands down. I use these diapers and they are very absorbant and reasonably comfortable.

---- Shoot... I mst have misread the page since someone said Molicares weren't on the list. Sorry about that!
    Last edited by Butterfly Mage; 19-Oct-2008 at 01:46. Reason: correction noted

If you do get Depends, get the most absorbent ones...Same with the Assurances...If you're going to the store to get them, some of those things aren't even sold there...You can only get them through the site
    Last edited by Pojo; 19-Oct-2008 at 02:38.

I have used the assurance max and the stuffer pads, the diapers ar OK but need some sort of a stuffer, as for the other stuff there I have never seen it in the stores.

I'd go with the molicares, though I guess you can only order them through the website, I would go for the molicares over the depends or assurance brand.

Molicares, depends or assurance. But if you want the best quality Molicare should offer that.