Thread: Diapers and Lucid Dreaming

Default Diapers and Lucid Dreaming

I don't exactly know where to post this, I hope this is the correct subforum. I frequent other lucid dreaming subreddits and forums, but due to what is happening to me, I feel like it might not be appropriate to share on other forums.

For anyone that doesn't know, lucid dreaming is when you realize that you are dreaming, and you are able to take control of your dream. There are various methods to induce lucid dreams, such as WILDs, MILDs, and DILDs. I am currently using a program that functions as a dream journal, called Lightened Dream, that also tracks keywords, dream characters, settings and themes.

So, I have been very interested in lucid dreaming for a while. I have been working on dream recall, and I have noticed that nearly every time I wear a diaper to bed, I will be wearing a diaper in my dreams. Right now I am starting the process of doing reality checks whenever I am in a diaper, multiple times, so my mind associates diapers with doing a reality check. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this. Also, any tips on achieving lucidness general would be nice. I have had about 2 in my life, and they were very interesting experiences.

Well i never have Lucid Dream in my life(Damn why i never have it?). But uniquely when i wear diaper i never have diaper related dreams. But when i am not diapered for a long time i usually have dreams about diaper(Strange right?). So maybe my dream it's only work if i don't wear diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Arekusu View Post
    I don't exactly know where to post this, I hope this is the correct subforum. I frequent other lucid dreaming subreddits and forums, but due to what is happening to me, I feel like it might not be appropriate to share on other forums.

For anyone that doesn't know, lucid dreaming is when you realize that you are dreaming, and you are able to take control of your dream. There are various methods to induce lucid dreams, such as WILDs, MILDs, and DILDs. I am currently using a program that functions as a dream journal, called Lightened Dream, that also tracks keywords, dream characters, settings and themes.

So, I have been very interested in lucid dreaming for a while. I have been working on dream recall, and I have noticed that nearly every time I wear a diaper to bed, I will be wearing a diaper in my dreams. Right now I am starting the process of doing reality checks whenever I am in a diaper, multiple times, so my mind associates diapers with doing a reality check. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this. Also, any tips on achieving lucidness general would be nice. I have had about 2 in my life, and they were very interesting experiences.
    That would be awesome if I could control my dream.
    Last edited by Trevor; 29-Jul-2012 at 07:44. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Cygnus

I used to try to obtain lucidity in my dreams, but for whatever reason I stopped. I really should start again...

Anyway, I've obtained a weak lucidity several times in my dreams, meaning I was aware that I was dreaming, but not aware enough to actually control the dream. I haven't tried any of the programs, but I used to preform reality checks about three times an hour and I kept a dream journal. It sounds like you're already doing that, so I have no further help, sorry.

I've had a couple in the past, but they are very hard to do at first, but get easier. Good luck and what's a dream journal?

Quote Originally Posted by bipullupsboy34 View Post
    what's a dream journal?
    It's a journal that you record all of your dreams in, it's a very effective method of increasing your dream recall. You have to write your dreams down as soon as you wake up though, they tend to escape pretty fast.

I've tried the reality checks and other methods, but I found that increasing dream recall and recognizing what dreaming is like worked most effectively for me. I've had 3 fully lucid dreams, a couple almost lucid. I'm hoping to start having more again so I can practice controlling them.
    Last edited by LittleFlint; 29-Jul-2012 at 04:05. Reason: Phoquin double post

First off, nice name, oblivion kicks ass-- the main quest made me happy cry at the end.

But yes, I have really dabbled in Lucid Dreaming & Out-of-Body Experimenting since 2008-- that's when I started with this stuff. I seem to be better at both of these concepts than anyone I talk to in person, but online you find there are thousands who experiment with this stuff. Most others have trouble understanding that the human brain has the potential to allow you to control your dreams. Some might not even believe you-- I know that can be the case with OBEs (Out-of-Body Experiences). Just 2 nights ago I had another OBE. I could actually talk about this subject for hours.

Most of my lucid dreams only last for a moment because once I recognize that I'm asleep when I'm asleep, I have an OBE now. (This is called a dream conversion). When this happens, I am warped from my lucid dream to my body and given the opportunity to get out of it (in many different ways, this is called the "Mind Awake Body Asleep" state). In this state, we are conscious but our body has locked us up into sleep paralysis, (a defensive mechanism to stop you from doing things like running in your sleep). The only things you can do from here is to either get out of your body or ignore it and stay still and you'll go back into your dream. The same principles apply to an OBE that a lucid dream does, (in that, you can say, "Hey I can do anything, I'm going to look left or look right or run forward and jump 20 feet in the air!")-- it's complete control, except the difference with an OBE is that the starting point is always your body (normally where your body is sleeping that night, and that's where the dream is). I've only managed to see my body once in an OBE (under the sheets, which I was amazed to see it from an outside POV, myself sleeping-- it was creepy but cool). Otherwise, you can do whatever you want in the most vivid clarity-- clearer than you see right now. It takes training to stay focused and not let little things take control of your mind. The longer you can stay focused, the longer your OBE can last. 2 nights ago, mine went for a few minutes and I decided to do about 4 superhuman things with complete control. If you don't stay focused, you will either warp back to your body and will have to start by getting out again (which can be hard), or you will simply wake up and remember everything that just happened. Sometimes you will think you woke up but didn't really, and the OBE continues once you realize it again.

Neat stuff, the human mind... very powerful, and this young and naive civilization has merely recognized the outskirts of what's possible. There very well may be no boundaries with the human brain. We are very complex.

One thing I haven't done is appear diapered when any of this happens. I wear at night all the time, but don't believe it has ever carried over-- that or I haven't looked. I may experiment with this on the next turn; I'll make it my next goal and update you here again.

WOOT WEARING DIAPERS IN THE ASTRAL REALM FTW!!!!

I have only had one lucid dream in my life and I was never able to replicate the experience.

Generally, I am not wearing a diaper in my dreams. The only diaper-related dream I've had was about going out not wearing one, and peeing my pants and being extremely embarrassed and upset about it.

The diaper dream I only remember about is (last night's sleep or the night before last night) when I was in a supermarket and I faced directly at the girl's 8-15 goodnites and one pack fell to the ground, I kneed down and picked it up, then stood up again and put it back where it was on the shelf. Then I looked around and I saw a man staring at me in a weird look.