Thread: Anyone willing to draw for a Comic?

Default Anyone willing to draw for a Comic?

So basically, I'm looking to (And have been looking to... for a VERY long time) turn my most popular story series, "Away," into a fur comic. I was curious if anyone out there was willing to go into business? I'm looking for someone who's at least decent in artistry, who's not in it for the cash (Lol, me, have money? :P). That said, it's one of the most popular story series on this site, and with a solid story behind the comic, I'm sure it'd blow up real fast. You know furries & their comics!

Anyone interested?

I'd do it, but I'm not sure if I'd be considered 'good enough'. If you want like, Kalida type stamp and such, I'm not skilled enough yet to do something like that. I'm still practicing bit by bit.

That said, good luck finding someone to do it!

Quote Originally Posted by CrypticTaco View Post
    I'd do it, but I'm not sure if I'd be considered 'good enough'. If you want like, Kalida type stamp and such, I'm not skilled enough yet to do something like that. I'm still practicing bit by bit.

That said, good luck finding someone to do it!
    Link something you've drawn, and, nah I'm not looking for like Kalida quality stuff xD That'd be asking WAY too much for anybody really

I'm half-competent at sketching, though I wouldn't consider myself an "artist". I'll consider it if you give me a few months to get my human anatomy up to scratch (and ideally buy me a tablet.) :P
    Last edited by x000017; 28-Jul-2012 at 20:44.

Sounds like it could be fun! I've actually done a few avatars for people on this site and have a diapered portfolio built up :P

's right her' if you're interested.

It's a bunch of stuff I've done over the past couple of months. The .png files are, for the most part their finished versions. There are also a few .ai and .psd files in there, none which are usually the finished. Oh, and lastly, I hate the sketches DX, I usually clean them up in illustrator.

Quote Originally Posted by BicolorFluff View Post
    I could try...! I think my FA is on my page, somewhere, but I'll link it anyway. oAo

Userpage of lemurqueer -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
    You're pretty good. I like your use of colours in particular.

agreed w/ 17 Biocolorfluff :3 your art is great! and i think it was real nice of you to offer up a fursona for Foxyboy