Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: helllohaa!!

  1. #1

    Default helllohaa!!

    Hello everybody...!Am a college student....just a regular type of a guy that loves music,hanging with people and having fun ...!The reason for joining this community is my interest for diapers and a little bit of baby stuff.I have been interested in this lifestyle since I was 15...but i never had an opportunity to try out nappies and to try out this lifestyle at it's fullest level ....so I hope in closer future am going to have a chance=)!...Cheers!!

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Azatis View Post
    Hello everybody...!Am a college student....just a regular type of a guy that loves music,hanging with people and having fun ...!The reason for joining this community is my interest for diapers and a little bit of baby stuff.I have been interested in this lifestyle since I was 15...but i never had an opportunity to try out nappies and to try out this lifestyle at it's fullest level ....so I hope in closer future am going to have a chance=)!...Cheers!!
    Hi Welcome to ADISC. So what music do you like? I love Hip-Hop. Well i hope you can enjoy the site and making new friends. And oh yeah i wish you good luck to try diapers it's feel so good.
    Last edited by archer; 28-Jul-2012 at 12:20. Reason: Yet another Double Post

  3. #3

    Default

    Hello mate once again...frist thread obviously didin't appeared,,but no probs...Nice to hear that I love hip hop too !Am really thankful for ur acception as a friend..!And I also hope in a closer future am going to try and wear nappies!

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Azatis View Post
    Hello mate once again...frist thread obviously didin't appeared,,but no probs...Nice to hear that I love hip hop too !Am really thankful for ur acception as a friend..!And I also hope in a closer future am going to try and wear nappies!
    It's okay mate(sounds british but all right) I'd love too talk to people so if you need help or even just want to chat just call me i'll be very happy to help you.
    Last edited by archer; 28-Jul-2012 at 21:38. Reason: Really? Double Post..... Again

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    It's okay mate(sounds british but all right)
    Not british, bro, Australian. And that is something you really don't want to be, especially where I come from. :P

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwidl View Post
    Not british, bro, Australian. And that is something you really don't want to be, especially where I come from. :P
    Really i though they were British. Well thanks bro. Umm why you don't want to be Australian in NZ exactly?

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Really i though they were British. Well thanks bro. Umm why you don't want to be Australian in NZ exactly?
    Have you heard of a thing called sibling rivalry? Try that but on a national scale. We are VERY competitive nations. The worst thing you can do Is mistake one for the other. And for the record, our accent sounds NOTHING like theirs! Ours is not all nasal... Listen to a vid of their prime minister back to back with ours and you'll see what I mean.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwidl View Post
    Have you heard of a thing called sibling rivalry? Try that but on a national scale. We are VERY competitive nations. The worst thing you can do Is mistake one for the other. And for the record, our accent sounds NOTHING like theirs! Ours is not all nasal... Listen to a vid of their prime minister back to back with ours and you'll see what I mean.
    Oh i see. Thanks another knowledge that school nor internet will teach you.

    Oh and i suppose aussie cars is not exactly popular in NZ?

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Oh i see. Thanks another knowledge that school nor internet will teach you.

    Oh and i suppose aussie cars is not exactly popular in NZ?
    Actually rather strangely the Holden commodore was our best selling car for like the last 13 years with the for falcon in third (also Australian) Cars are te one thing they do well.

    Stupid auto text on iPods. Screws up all ya words.

    The corolla is currently top though followed by the Suzook Swift. Gas being over $2 a litre here will do that.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwidl View Post
    Actually rather strangely the Holden commodore was our best selling car for like the last 13 years with the for falcon in third (also Australian) Cars are te one thing they do well.

    Stupid auto text on iPods. Screws up all ya words.

    The corolla is currently top though followed by the Suzook Swift. Gas being over $2 a litre here will do that.
    So is it NZ is like aussie where there are Commodore and Falcon fan (if you know what i mean)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.