Thread: unintentional lurk ;)

Default unintentional lurk ;)

Guess I forgot to introduce myself before! Ops
    I'm a young guy usually keep to myself, but this is my kinda thing private but fun. Not sure how long I've been intrigued by diapers but I know I am. I've never told anyone but I do get the nerve to try them every so often and I like it, stop for awhile then i get reintrigued. Not sure where itll take me but I'll be around for a bit. Thanks (:

Welcome to ADISC. Nice that you got to try diapers, that's ahead of me.

Quote Originally Posted by crinklelax View Post
    Guess I forgot to introduce myself before! Ops
    I'm a young guy usually keep to myself, but this is my kinda thing private but fun. Not sure how long I've been intrigued by diapers but I know I am. I've never told anyone but I do get the nerve to try them every so often and I like it, stop for awhile then i get reintrigued. Not sure where itll take me but I'll be around for a bit. Thanks (:
    Hi Welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about yourself. Like what is your hobbies or interest don't be shy. And last is i hope you enjoy the site and find new friend
    Last edited by archer; 27-Jul-2012 at 10:10. Reason: Oh for God sake when Double Post is going to end