Thread: cheers!

Default cheers!

hi everyone!

here's my short introduction...i'm not really good at this so
    i'll mostly try to follow the rules of that introduction cheat sheet
    i'm luke from the small country of austria. my line of work is graphics/illustrations.
    diaper-wise i am a DL as well as a daddy...
    some other interrests of mine: i like to draw a lot also in my free time, i read a lot, i'm a film buff, kind of a video game nerd too, especially nintendo, i do some sports, i care about music, stuff like that.
    i hope to meet some people here that have maybe a thing or two more in common with me than just wearing diapers...

so - pleased to meet you!

Quote Originally Posted by lukedaddy View Post
    hi everyone!

here's my short introduction...i'm not really good at this so
    i'll mostly try to follow the rules of that introduction cheat sheet
    i'm luke from the small country of austria. my line of work is graphics/illustrations.
    diaper-wise i am a DL as well as a daddy...
    some other interrests of mine: i like to draw a lot also in my free time, i read a lot, i'm a film buff, kind of a video game nerd too, especially nintendo, i do some sports, i care about music, stuff like that.
    i hope to meet some people here that have maybe a thing or two more in common with me than just wearing diapers...

so - pleased to meet you!
    Welcome ^_^

your intro is very good would you like to expand on it? I have some questions that might help ^_^

What sort of things do you draw?
    What's your favourite nintendo game? I love pokemon
    Which bits of music do you like?
    If you love films you might want to checkout the film club

Hi Welcome to ADISC. Nice Intro though. So what kind of film do you like? Well i myself like Action, Thriller/Suspense, War films and i like video game but i'm mpre to Xbox guy and i'd like First Person Shooter and Racing Simulator. And last is i hope you enjoy the site and find new friend

hi guys- thanks! nice to read from you!

so to answer your questions:

i mostly draw comic/cartoon style but try a more realistic style sometimes. just finished an education for digital illustration last month. i draw on the computer with a drawing pad using photoshop etc. as well as pencil and paper etc.

my favourite nintendo games are all the legend of zelda games, mario 64, mario galaxy 2, with friends i like to play mario kart or pro evolution soccer... as for racing i liked the gran tourismo games but haven't played the new ones. on x box i used to play halo with my friends all the time.

the music question is hard- i like almost every style... some of my favourite bands or artists: the smiths, the flaming lips, weakerthans, pixies, jawbreaker, lagwagon, neil young, david bowie, bob dylan, mercury rev, justice, tricky, fever ray, so a lot of alternative rock stuff i guess but not limited to that.

movies- i like a lot of movies- blockbusters and weird arthouse movies alike. i like stuff from the sixties and seventies, mostly american movies but also french or italian like truffaut, fellini, godard etc. my favourite war movies are the thin red line and full metal jacket... but i guess they are anti-war movies im a big fan of the (first 3) starwars movies...didn't like the new 3 too much... i like films by the coen brothers, tarantino, robert altman, christopher nolan, michael mann... too many to mention them all

i'll definitely check out the film club!

cheers guys!

Quote Originally Posted by lukedaddy View Post
    hi guys- thanks! nice to read from you!

so to answer your questions:

i mostly draw comic/cartoon style but try a more realistic style sometimes. just finished an education for digital illustration last month. i draw on the computer with a drawing pad using photoshop etc. as well as pencil and paper etc.

my favourite nintendo games are all the legend of zelda games, mario 64, mario galaxy 2, with friends i like to play mario kart or pro evolution soccer... as for racing i liked the gran tourismo games but haven't played the new ones. on x box i used to play halo with my friends all the time.

the music question is hard- i like almost every style... some of my favourite bands or artists: the smiths, the flaming lips, weakerthans, pixies, jawbreaker, lagwagon, neil young, david bowie, bob dylan, mercury rev, justice, tricky, fever ray, so a lot of alternative rock stuff i guess but not limited to that.

movies- i like a lot of movies- blockbusters and weird arthouse movies alike. i like stuff from the sixties and seventies, mostly american movies but also french or italian like truffaut, fellini, godard etc. my favourite war movies are the thin red line and full metal jacket... but i guess they are anti-war movies im a big fan of the (first 3) starwars movies...didn't like the new 3 too much... i like films by the coen brothers, tarantino, robert altman, christopher nolan, michael mann... too many to mention them all

i'll definitely check out the film club!

cheers guys!
    Nice movies selection. Well i like old movies but i also like many recent movies. Thin Red Line and Full Metal Jacket nice i also like Apocalypse Now, The Great Escape. But interestingly i like some foreign made non-holywood movies Black Book, Come and See, The Unknown Soldier, 9th Company, Assembly and many other. I also like The Godfather and basicly there isn;t enough room to tell all my favorite from.

Anyway Welcome and enjoy ADISC. Cheers mate