Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tena Slip Maxi now readily available in USA

Default Tena Slip Maxi now readily available in USA

Dear diaper friends in the USA,

just noticed that bambinodiapers. com now offer the European Tena Slip Maxi diapers in the USA. As predicted, they are not for those on a tight budget, but perhaps for an occasional treat they might be worth a try. Of all the European diapers, they are my favourite. Great fit, great comfort, and good capacity!

Hope I don't get done for advertising, just thought some of you might be interested!

Take care
    andrew

I'm definitely buying a case next week. I have waited to long to get these and now I'm gonna grab my self some before they sell out.

zOMFG Thank you I am soooo ordering some of these I have wanted to try them forever!

I get them in my local pharmacy here in Europe, so they are less special I guess, but still a wonderful product. I hope you all enjoy them as much as I do!

andrew

Tena slip maxi is a very good diaper.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

CrinklySiren

I was so happy when I got the email about this news, though I only ordered a sample of 2 mediums and 2 large to see which size is good and if I even like them. Cuz although Ive been DYING to try Tena Slip Maxi from Europe, I use to feel the same way about Abena M4, and although this is rare to hear, I completely dont like Abenas >_> So before I go all shopping spree on these Long awaited Tena, i think i'll Sample it to be safe lol, i still have 8 abenas from a pack of 12 sitting in my closet that Ive had there for close to 3 years now!

Can anyone tell me what's better Tena slip maxi or the Bambino Bellissimo? I love the Bellissimo and don't want to waste money on Tena if the Bellissimo is better! I'm curious about comparison on absorbency and comfort?

Thank you! BPants

Quote Originally Posted by 1ObsoleteBaby View Post
    I was so happy when I got the email about this news, though I only ordered a sample of 2 mediums and 2 large to see which size is good and if I even like them. Cuz although Ive been DYING to try Tena Slip Maxi from Europe, I use to feel the same way about Abena M4, and although this is rare to hear, I completely dont like Abenas >_> So before I go all shopping spree on these Long awaited Tena, i think i'll Sample it to be safe lol, i still have 8 abenas from a pack of 12 sitting in my closet that Ive had there for close to 3 years now!
    If the general size of the M4 was ok for you, then the Tena Slip Maxi Medium will be best fit. The Large is quite a bit bigger!!

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by Soakingboy View Post
    If the general size of the M4 was ok for you, then the Tena Slip Maxi Medium will be best fit. The Large is quite a bit bigger!!
    Well thats the thing, the M4 fit me but not as well as I liked, the tapes were too far to the edge, and even though it was wearable, it cut circulation on my legs due to the bottom tapes. But the reason I didnt like it was not because of the size, I didnt like the outer cover, it was soft plastic but it was TOO soft of a plastic, idk its a silly reason, but it is what it is lol, plus I didnt like how medical they looked, i know that Tena also look a bit medical, but for some reason their design looks more enticing to me than the Abenas. Though I will say that Abenas are INCREDIBLY practical, I wore one for an entire day and didnt take it off until the night and just kept wetting and wetting and I still felt dry and comfortable the whole day and it didnt even BUDGE at the idea of leaking not ONCE.

So performance-wise, yeah abenas are amazing, but personal preference, I just dont like them LMAO >_<

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BambinoPants View Post
    Can anyone tell me what's better Tena slip maxi or the Bambino Bellissimo? I love the Bellissimo and don't want to waste money on Tena if the Bellissimo is better! I'm curious about comparison on absorbency and comfort?

Thank you! BPants
    Depends on what you're looking for in a diaper.

Design Wise
    Bellisimo = Babyish
    Tena = Adult Diaper look

Performance Wise
    Both are very absorbant

Comfort
    Bellisimo - about the same thickness as a Dry 24/7
    Tena - Not as thick but very comfortable from what I hear

Thank you 1ObsoleteBaby. I will probably stick with the Bellissimo than.