Thread: Hi

Default Hi

I am a busy man and much of my life is devoted elsewhere but here goes.

I am a 34 year old male currently living in Virginia and looking to meet other like minded people. Diaper wearing is only a part time recreational activity for me, when I have the time to do it.

I have so many interests that it would take me days to list them all here. please feel free to message me if you would like to get to know me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapper View Post
    I am a busy man and much of my life is devoted elsewhere but here goes.

I am a 34 year old male currently living in Virginia and looking to meet other like minded people. Diaper wearing is only a part time recreational activity for me, when I have the time to do it.

I have so many interests that it would take me days to list them all here. please feel free to message me if you would like to get to know me.
    Hallo and welcome to ADISC. Any favorite movies? I love Invictus. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Zapper View Post
    You shouldn't be too eager to invite people to PM you. You don't have to list all of your interests, just tell us the one that have occupied your time most recently.

For example, I enjoy painting but I haven't done that in a while. Most recently I have been working on my V-log.
    Last edited by Trevor; 29-Jul-2012 at 04:54. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Hi Welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about yourself. Like what is your hobbies or interest don't be shy. And last is i hope you enjoy the site and find new friend