Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Facepalm! Help?

Default Facepalm! Help?

Crap crap crap! I just ordered a free sample from goodnites that's supposed to come in 4 to 6 weeks. Yeah most of you would say good job but I gotta wait untill I leave to get diapers (college) anyway. Anyway can I cancel the sample? I sleep in the same room as my cousin and if my mom finds out I have diapers before I leave... I don't even want to know what she will do. So what should I do? Please help me!

Oh and I can hide it it's easy, I just don't like lying to them and sneaking around.

Start checking the mail every day. Then decide what you will do when they arive.

Accuse one of your friends of pranking you. It sounds like a prank my friends would pull.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyFox View Post
    Accuse one of your friends of pranking you. It sounds like a prank my friends would pull.
    That's actually not a bad idea! Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Update: So I talked to a goodnites rep and he said that my phone number was not in their system so he didn't know if they sent it or not. So maybe they didn't send it but if they did then I'm gonna have my first diapers
    Last edited by Trevor; 29-Jul-2012 at 05:25. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Quote Originally Posted by Abdlforever View Post
    That's actually not a bad idea! Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Update: So I talked to a goodnites rep and he said that my phone number was not in their system so he didn't know if they sent it or not. So maybe they didn't send it but if they did then I'm gonna have my first diapers
    TBH don't be too hopeful. I've ordered multiple Goodnight samples and have yet to receive one.

What is with all the double posts today?(For the record, I was talking about me... I had to edit out a second post.)
    Last edited by Trevor; 29-Jul-2012 at 05:26. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyFox View Post
    What is with all the double posts today?(For the record, I was talking about me... I had to edit out a second post.)
    Its been happening to me for the past 2 weeks -_- everything I post gets posted twice

- - - Updated - - -

it just happened right now, I just edited it to delete the second posting >_<

Thaguy123

Quote Originally Posted by 1ObsoleteBaby View Post
    Its been happening to me for the past 2 weeks -_- everything I post gets posted twice

- - - Updated - - -

it just happened right now, I just edited it to delete the second posting >_<
    It's a known bug... Moo is still working on it
    Last edited by Trevor; 29-Jul-2012 at 05:23. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by Abdlforever View Post
    I really am an idiot. I just ordered a sample online.
    wait, you just ordered ANOTHER sample, knowing that you shouldnt have?