Thread: pull ups vs easy ups?

Default pull ups vs easy ups?

Hello, I was wondering the difference between these 2 diapers, such as the size, baby feel, absorbancy, etc. Also, I was wondering the largest size of baby diapers available besides pampers size 7 ( there hard to find around here). Thanks

I doubt you'll do much better fitting into a pull-up 5T than a baby diaper size 6-7. You're probably going to end up with the diaper stretching to its limit and not covering your butt fully.

Also don't go with pull-ups if you're looking for significant capacity, they can have trouble holding 1 wetting.

Quote Originally Posted by bipullupsboy34 View Post
    Hello, I was wondering the difference between these 2 diapers, such as the size, baby feel, absorbancy, etc. Also, I was wondering the largest size of baby diapers available besides pampers size 7 ( there hard to find around here). Thanks
    When it comes to Baby Diapers Size 7s are the biggest and rarest to find anywhere, you'll mostly find Size 6s everywhere for the biggest size availible.

Pull-Ups and Easy-Ups:

The Pull-Ups diaper is a bit shorter than the Easy Up diaper but it is much wider meaning this will provide more protection overall
    if you actually plan to use it. Easy Ups on the other hand are a tad bit taller than a Pull-Up but are narrower on the crotch area making a bit tight on guys especially. The stretch on the Huggies diaper is a bit better from personal experience because Easy-Ups do tend to be a bit more stiff for some reason compared to Huggies. Huggies also have a tab so thats convenient for quick changes. Finally when it comes to absorbency they're both going to be the same for you at the max it will be one wetting at a slow rate and thats it, these diapers probably wont even hold depending on how big you are.

I hope that helps you a bit, also for baby feel, Huggies are made to look like underwear which in turn does give it a more babyish appeal plus it has disney where as Easy-Ups uses Nick characters from what I've seen, so it still is babyish.
    Last edited by Noodle; 25-Jul-2012 at 23:17.

I've only used pull ups and good nites, and yeah the pull ups held nothing, so I use them as stuffers. I'll have to try some luvs size 6 I guess.

From my perspective, Easy-Ups beat Pull-Ups hands down. They're bigger (longer by an inch), much stretchier, much softer, cuter (IMO), and they have a wonderful, diapery scent. Like Pull-Ups, they're still a good deal smaller than size 6/7 Pampers diapers, however.
    Last edited by Cottontail; 26-Jul-2012 at 02:32.

I've only used pull ups and good nites, and yeah the pull ups held nothing, so I use them as stuffers. I'll have to try some luvs size 6 I guess.

Hmm I think ill have to go and see what the biggest diaper they have is. I was thinking babies r us which says it has pampers size 7 on their website but thanks everyone
    Last edited by Nihlus; 26-Jul-2012 at 03:37. Reason: Merging posts