Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi I'm new here...actually I've had an account for a while now and fell into lurker status. This is my first time coming out about my "situation" to anyone. I am a diaper lover, but not an adult baby. I enjoy wearing and using whenever possible.

Besides that I enjoy working on cars and drinking beer in my spare time. I do have a g/f but i don't have the courage to tell her about my love for diapers; at least not yet anyway. I work as a machine operator at a small printing and binding company.

I am here mostly to learn about what being a DL is about. I also like reading reviews about diapers that are on the market already, as well as new ones that are coming up. For the most part i will probably remain quiet on here; surfing the forums for information that I find interesting. I look to forward to being a long time member here!

Quote Originally Posted by dude29073 View Post
    Hi I'm new here...actually I've had an account for a while now and fell into lurker status. This is my first time coming out about my "situation" to anyone. I am a diaper lover, but not an adult baby. I enjoy wearing and using whenever possible.

Besides that I enjoy working on cars and drinking beer in my spare time. I do have a g/f but i don't have the courage to tell her about my love for diapers; at least not yet anyway. I work as a machine operator at a small printing and binding company.

I am here mostly to learn about what being a DL is about. I also like reading reviews about diapers that are on the market already, as well as new ones that are coming up. For the most part i will probably remain quiet on here; surfing the forums for information that I find interesting. I look to forward to being a long time member here!
    Hi Welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about yourself. Like what is your hobbies or interest don't be shy. And last is i hope you enjoy the site and find new friend
    Last edited by archer; 25-Jul-2012 at 21:20. Reason: Double Post Again........

My main hobby is upgrading and working on my Jeep. I've had it for quite a few years now, and have dumped a lot of money into restoring and modifying it.

I also love trying different beers from all over the world. So far though, nothing beats my Yuengling. I love this stuff!

I watch a lot of TV. My favorite TV shows are Big Bang Theory, Rules of Engagement, AGT, and Person of Interest.

And of course....diapers. I've tried many brands, although not as many as most of you on here. I'm limited into how often I wear by the fact that I live with my g/f that has no idea. So far my favorites are Molicare and Bambino. I know many people on here don't like ABU because of some of their practices and customer service; but I do like their optional scent and the design of their Cushies.

Quote Originally Posted by dude29073 View Post
    My main hobby is upgrading and working on my Jeep. I've had it for quite a few years now, and have dumped a lot of money into restoring and modifying it.

I also love trying different beers from all over the world. So far though, nothing beats my Yuengling. I love this stuff!

I watch a lot of TV. My favorite TV shows are Big Bang Theory, Rules of Engagement, AGT, and Person of Interest.

And of course....diapers. I've tried many brands, although not as many as most of you on here. I'm limited into how often I wear by the fact that I live with my g/f that has no idea. So far my favorites are Molicare and Bambino. I know many people on here don't like ABU because of some of their practices and customer service; but I do like their optional scent and the design of their Cushies.
    Well good luck on your Jeep by the way what models do you have? CJ 7 or Wrangler or anything?

Well i liked Watching TV too my favorite show is: 30 Rock, Burn Notice, Archer, Top Gear and many other.

I'd like ABU diapers they all so cute but i think it take times before i'm have brave (or have money) to import them here and what do you mean by practices and customer service? I don't know very much about it.
    Last edited by archer; 27-Jul-2012 at 10:42. Reason: Yet another Double Post....... AGAIN. Please fix it

I have a 1987 Wrangler.

I personally have never had a problem with ABU, but some people on here have complained that their shipping times are inconsistent and some have received the wrong diapers. There is also a thread stating they used an underage model for some of
    their diaper photos. I believe they're under new management since this all happened; like I said, I've never had a problem.