Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Illuminati?

Default Illuminati?

What do you guys reckon of the illuminati? I dont mean the one that 'controls' the music industry (b-b-bullshit) i mean like george bush, men in black, 911 and all that. Think about it, if you dont believe in the illuminati, this is happening anyway, the world isnt as perfect as we all used to think- kinda makes me want to be an AB when im home alone some times.. Anyways, let me know

Cygnus

I don't care if organizations/governments/entities/large masses of intelligent matter are controlling how I live, because right now I like where my life is heading and I'll probably be dead in 60-70 years. I'm going to die before a dystopian society could form, so I don't give a shit.

That being said, I think that the illuminati is a load of crap that has turned into an urban legend among the youths of America that have all their information on the subject from Angels and Demons. They may have existed, they may not have. They may be controlling my life, they may not. All I know is that I have my happy little thoughts in my happy little brain and I'm a happy little speck of nothing in the universe. I don't want to get hung up on theories and what-not.

The Secret World - Illuminati Trailer - YouTube

The Illuminati are kick ass~ They recruited me to fight supernatural monsters and stuff because I got superpowers from Gaia~

Quote Originally Posted by Elum View Post
    I don't care if organizations/governments/entities/large masses of intelligent matter are controlling how I live, because right now I like where my life is heading and I'll probably be dead in 60-70 years. I'm going to die before a dystopian society could form, so I don't give a shit.
    That being said, I think that the illuminati is a load of crap that has turned into an urban legend among the youths of America that have all their information on the subject from Angels and Demons. They may have existed, they may not have. They may be controlling my life, they may not. All I know is that I have my happy little thoughts in my happy little brain and I'm a happy little speck of nothing in the universe. I don't want to get hung up on theories and what-not.
    i understand, and they have existed, in like the 50s or something, but they were good people and nothing as they are said today. Everything has blown up into a huge conspiricy though, and i believe it has nothing to do with religion. Though i do believe 911 was fake, ive done soo much research on that (and HEAPS AND HEAPS of 'evidence' on it is fake) though one thing that converted me to believing was the fact that 4 non arabs had been arrested when they found bombs under the george washington bridge on september 11th, and it only was told about once on the news then was never heard about again. TV was created to occupy us from thinking (thats no conspiracy). What do you think of a new world order?

CaliforniaBear

i believe conspiracies are like paradoxes, meaning you step your foot in and your trapped forever. i think the world just has a way of turning and the best thing is to just let it. and IMO their IS someone controlling the mainstream music industry. but thats because the majority of people need someone to guide them, like cattle. you and i both know the music being put out today isnt music. its just their to let the feeble minded carry pleasantly. most music today isnt well thought out with actual meaning or feeling, its based around whats cool and hip. but if that what people need to keep moving, so be it. live and let live man

Cygnus

Quote Originally Posted by clip12 View Post
    i understand, and they have existed, in like the 50s or something, but they were good people and nothing as they are said today. Everything has blown up into a huge conspiricy though, and i believe it has nothing to do with religion. Though i do believe 911 was fake, ive done soo much research on that (and HEAPS AND HEAPS of 'evidence' on it is fake) though one thing that converted me to believing was the fact that 4 non arabs had been arrested when they found bombs under the george washington bridge on september 11th, and it only was told about once on the news then was never heard about again. TV was created to occupy us from thinking (thats no conspiracy). What do you think of a new world order?
    Read Jack London's short story entitled 'The Strength of the Strong' it pretty much sums up where I think we're headed as a society with new world orders and big corporations and such. Here's a link! The Strength of the Strong

You should read the other stories in that link 'cause Jack London is swell.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaBear View Post
    i believe conspiracies are like paradoxes, meaning you step your foot in and your trapped forever. i think the world just has a way of turning and the best thing is to just let it. and IMO their IS someone controlling the mainstream music industry. but thats because the majority of people need someone to guide them, like cattle. you and i both know the music being put out today isnt music. its just their to let the feeble minded carry pleasantly. most music today isnt well thought out with actual meaning or feeling, its based around whats cool and hip. but if that what people need to keep moving, so be it. live and let live man
    Exactly. I believe everything you just said. I just wish i never got into all this shit about the illuminati. It makes me so paranoid and gets my anxiety up heaps. I wish my interest for it just died..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elum View Post
    Read Jack London's short story entitled 'The Strength of the Strong' it pretty much sums up where I think we're headed as a society with new world orders and big corporations and such. Here's a link! The Strength of the Strong

You should read the other stories in that link 'cause Jack London is swell.
    Thankyou i will do that now

Quote Originally Posted by clip12 View Post
    Exactly. I believe everything you just said. I just wish i never got into all this shit about the illuminati. It makes me so paranoid and gets my anxiety up heaps. I wish my interest for it just died..
    While im not going to state that what he stated was wrong or right. Instead of believing what you hear i would do intense research from the most objective sources possible. Its usually the best way to find whats right and i find that learning a lot of stuff on topic X usually allows myself to make a much more clear decision.
    Just never take your info from only one source ^^
    Last edited by Trevor; 26-Jul-2012 at 01:36. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Well if this a couple years a go maybe i will give you guys a short collage about Illuminati, Freemasons, Bilderberg and many other conspiracies. But in the end i'm getting bored to talk about conspiracies since i have a real thing to do in the world and i'm quite busy in it

But if any of you guys want to talk about conspiracies feel free to PM me we can talk.
    Last edited by archer; 25-Jul-2012 at 21:10. Reason: Bilderberg

Quote Originally Posted by ThatAndyGuy View Post
    While im not going to state that what he stated was wrong or right. Instead of believing what you hear i would do intense research from the most objective sources possible. Its usually the best way to find whats right and i find that learning a lot of stuff on topic X usually allows myself to make a much more clear decision.
    Just never take your info from only one source ^^
    Oh im not ive done a lot of study on this when i should have been studying for my year 12
    Last edited by Trevor; 26-Jul-2012 at 01:36. Reason: matching quote to edited original.