Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: People trying to incorporate AB/DL into other things..

Miku

Default People trying to incorporate AB/DL into other things..

The title may be misleading, but the point of it is AB/DL stuff should stay where AB/DL stuff belongs.

On GTA forums, someone had the name wearing_huggies_or_pampers, and said in their description that they're 19 still wearing pampers and all that.. Then they said this in a post (a topic of suggestions to add into Grand Theft Auto 5):

"There should also be diaper stores so if your in a mission, and you cant find a washroom, you have the option of just messing your diaper. there should be a variety of diapers... baby diapers, old man diapers, kid diapers.... just to make sure that you get all the protection you need."

I wish people would stop trying to incorporate AB/DL stuff into things that don't need it- such as games. It's like forcing your AB/DLness to the public in a way is what it like seems to me.

People replied to his comment saying they laughed so hard when they read that. Honestly... I wish there weren't people that did stuff like this..

So my question is- why do people feel like they can't just keep this stuff where it belongs? If they want to say stuff like that, go to an AB/DL forum. Why do people insist on making profiles like that outside the community? It's like they're trying to embarrass us, imo.

It's a really personal thing be an ABDL, I mean I don't think that it's nice, people rub their ABDL side on other's face...

Like for example, been an ABDL in public it's kind very weird, there right places to certain things..

Imagine for example, somebody been a baby in public, like some in a adult baby stroller in public, it's weird. I mean, the same goes to the internet places.. I mean it's totally diferent forum, it's a forum about GTA.. There is absolute no reason to say thing about diapers...

Miku

Quote Originally Posted by drwho View Post
    It's a really personal thing be an ABDL, I mean I don't think that it's nice, people rub their ABDL side on other's face...

Like for example, been an ABDL in public it's kind very weird, there right places to certain things..

Imagine for example, somebody been a baby in public, like some in a adult baby stroller in public, it's weird. I mean, the same goes to the internet places.. I mean it's totally diferent forum, it's a forum about GTA.. There is absolute no reason to say thing about diapers...
    Precisely!!

SkarTiger

Suffering infantilism is a serious thing that for some, can lead to depression and eventual self destruction. I don't know why so many people try to inject a virus into everything. Do they possibly think that by telling the world they like diapers, then the whole world will like diapers too? It just seems stupid that someone would think it appropriate to say something like that on a non-*B/DL forum. Why would you think it humouros in someway to make a fool of yourself making diaper jokes in front of people who want to talk about a game where you steal cars (I don't play a lot of video games so I think that's the general idea of GTA) .

There was a photograph on a thread not so long ago of someone wearing a completely visible diaper with a turquoise skirt barely covering it. This guy was at the supermarket and he thought it appropriate to wear this in front of everyone? Someone may argue that furries do this all the time but there is a difference. Furries wear costumes, go out in small groups, wave happily at everyone, give out free hugs, make people happy. Not go shopping whilst wearing a clear diaper!! There was something similar with a photo of a TB with a diaper and a pacifier. There was a caption at the bottom saying something like "How do you know if you're a bad parent? When your teen does this!" I'm sure that editing of the photo was done without the original poster's will.

I don't think it's funny or good for anyone to do things like that and drag the world to adapt to just one person just because you have infantilism. I agree with drwho and it's not something to be rubbed in other people's faces. When I'm on YouTube, Facebook, eBay etc. Then it's something to be hidden under the bedsheets. You wouldn't exactly comment on a Facebook photo "I was wearing a diaper when you took that LOL XD" that's just inappropriate, it's not funny and definitely not good for the entire *B/DL community.

It only takes 1 rotten apple to spoil the bunch-sounds familiar?
    Skar

(I know I'm a little young for this forum but I thought I could input on this topic)

Some things need to be left in private

Thaguy123

Can we get the URL to the post? I like to see the commands xD

Quote Originally Posted by Thaguy123 View Post
    Can we get the URL to the post? I like to see the commands xD
    I guess thess that must be this:

GTAForums.com -> Taking a dump/wizz

"There should also be diaper stores so if your in a mission, and you cant find a washroom, you have the option of just messing your diaper. there should be a variety of diapers... baby diapers, old man diapers, kid diapers.... just to make sure that you get all the protection you need."

(I just put on google the text above)

Thaguy123

I think it's just a troll... Why would somebody want to say that in public?
    Last edited by Thaguy123; 25-Jul-2012 at 08:36. Reason: Double post

I mean, it's not really in public, it's not like he said that on real facebook profile.. Some people just like to appear. Like he likes to shock peoples

Miku

Yeah, that's the thread. I honestly didn't expect to see someone like that on anywhere other than here.. It kinda makes me feel ashamed in a way when people do stuff like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thaguy123 View Post
    Then why is his name wearing_Huggies_or_Pampers? Why did he put "19 and Still In Diapers." as his member title? Most importantly, why does it say this as his signature:

"Hi, I'm 19 years old and still in diapers. I prefer huggies or pampers. I will settle for tena youth however. I'm going to be getting potty training lessons soon, and when that time comes I will graduate to Pull-Up diapers. But until then, ill be stuck in baby pampers, lotion, and powder. "