Thread: Aaaand that's why you don't use the wrong email..

jj2jjj

Default Aaaand that's why you don't use the wrong email..

So I was ordering from a paysite today (Won't go into that as to not break any rules) and I ended up using the wrong email extension. Used .com instead of .co.uk. As a result I didn't get the details I needed via email. What's even worse is that I accidentally close the transaction page so lost my only link to the purchase - the transaction number!!!!

And guess what's even even EVEN worse?! Due to typing in the wrong details last time my card got blacklisted from this site. I had arranged to use a parents card and give them the cash.

Anyway, I made the mistake of explaining that the money might not get taken out and now a bunch of questions are being asked. My mum already knows and accepts me but my dad is not someone I feel should know about this. I love him a ton but he's pretty judgemental of some people.

Anyway, now I'm at a point where I've made this one mistake and BAM my brain throws out the worse of what could happen.

I'm hoping I can just sort this out via customer service and perhaps lose out on some cash by just giving him the money to hush him up or.....

*gulp*

Not sure about all the particulars, but if this hits home, try to deal with you mom, and maybe she can head off your dad, keeping things discreet.

Email the person who owns that email you typed by mistake and ask them to forward you the email. Don't get into specifics about what you ordered, just say "oops! I made an order and used your email by mistake, can you send me a copy?"

PowderKid