Thread: Feeling depressed and no self worth

Default Feeling depressed and no self worth

I feel really down! I wish there was an easy way to end ones self life. Is it bad to just stop talking to family members and cut them out of your life. How do you get yourself out of this state of mind. I hate days like this, you find as you get older, people are so into themselves and will run all over you.

Quote Originally Posted by BambinoPants View Post
    I feel really down! I wish there was an easy way to end ones self life. Is it bad to just stop talking to family members and cut them out of your life. How do you get yourself out of this state of mind. I hate days like this, you find as you get older, people are so into themselves and will run all over you.
    My friend,
    What is happening? What is putting you in a bind?

Please clarify, are you planning on isolating yourself from your family or are you feeling like your life should end?

You have friends everywhere on this site. Feel free to talk to anyone including me. If you are considering ending your life over a temporary issue think about people who love you who are not the cause of your issues.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

HokieABDL,
    First thank you so much for taking the time to respond. The last two-three years have been a very Dark time for me.
    foxkits from ADISC sent me a private message and talked with me for 2 1/2 hrs on the phone and got me to see a better light and a positive attitude. Thank you both!!! I was able to get out of bed and enjoy the weather. Thank you for calling me a friend!

BPants

heya

Foxkits also helped me by pm's i now keep in touch now and then and foxkits told me to do it jsut take life one day at a time and i do and it been so much better now i get upand do stuff i got pics on potobucket

dunno if i can link it on here tho?

LittleDrummerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by BambinoPants View Post
    As I understand it, what you're feeling is temporary depression. You'd have to tell me more to figure out the cause, but don't make a PERMANENT solution to a TEMPORARY problem.

I'm on here for you too BambinoPants. Remember, you don't have to cut yourself off from your family. You could reconnect by taking small steps. I don't know your situation, but if you want to talk about it, I'm always here. I suffer from depression too, so when I start to feel down, I try to keep myself busy. Sometimes I'll just go for a walk around the block. If the weather is cooperating, I'll ride my bike. Sometimes I work on my novel, and sometimes I find a house project like cleaning or trimming bushes. The point is that I find something to do to keep my mine occupied.

My wife has very poor health so the things I would be doing are often limited. Our kids are very busy, so sometimes we don't hear from them or see them for long periods of time. It's not easy, and at my age, I expected so much more out of life. So I try to find things to do which I enjoy. Weigh your options and see if you can get involved in something that gives you some sort of pleasure. I wish you the best.

Thank you Browne, Alexis and dogboy....it's been better after talking with foxkits. I hate burdening folks. He gave me a good pep talk and all your positive responses also help

thats ok your welcome 24/7 pm us anytime glad to help you out

to BambinoPants, (and anyone else needing a bit of uplifting) it looks as if you've gotten some nice talks, which is good to see, i think/hope that you may like this video,
    A reason to live. - YouTube