Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wearing the diaper (tape on) backwards

Default Wearing the diaper (tape on) backwards

Has anyone tried it*? From my point of view it has several advanteges:
    1. For me, it solves the problem of the strain on the Pe**s due to the weight of the wet SAP and the tightness of the diaper.
    2. The back panel is much more fluffy= more fun
    3. The diaper feels snug at the back but fluffy and spacious at the front

*I am using tena slip super mediums (maxi's are much more rare)
    Your thoughts.
    Last edited by Musician147; 24-Jul-2012 at 13:02.

Can;t say I've tried it, but certainly worth a try if you tend to point up rather than down.

RoleModel

I'd like to know the back story to this, did you just totally screw up sometime and end up wearing backwards and discover this? or was it serious thought which took you to this ?

Can't we say penis here? Oh well, I just did.

Yes I wore my first diaper backwards by accident, lol. It was still incredibly awesome and didn't feel uncomfortable at all-- but I didn't really have anything to compare it to at that point, maybe I should try again? It would be a good idea, seeing Bambino Teddy's have a little extra SAP in the back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ownage View Post
    Can't we say penis here? Oh well, I just did.
    What is the censorship policy here? I have always really tried not to swear at all but I don't really like not being able to say certain stuff, like the original post... Did he have to star out P***s? It seems silly but I did it anyway so I don't get banned.

Cygnus

Quote Originally Posted by RunningEasy View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

What is the censorship policy here? I have always really tried not to swear at all but I don't really like not being able to say certain stuff, like the original post... Did he have to star out P***s? It seems silly but I did it anyway so I don't get banned.
    A good rule of thumb for this site: keep it PG-13. I'm pretty sure you're fine saying penis because it's not being used in an explicit manner. After all, a penis is a body part, what's being discussed about it either makes it acceptable of unacceptable.

I just checked the rules of the forum and it said nothing about acceptable/unacceptable words. It's mist likely in another place if you looked for it, though.

Essentially, if it is offensive or innapropriate for a thirteen year old to hear, don't post it. But a penis is a penis and the fuck word is the fuck word, it's all about the context you use them in.

I could be wrong, but that's what I've learned from my past few months here. Feel free to correct me.

On to the OP's question, I don't think I would feel safe trying diapers on backwards for fear that the leak guards wouldn't do their job properly or that I wouldn't be able to get a proper fit by putting it on backwards.
    Last edited by Cygnus; 29-Jul-2012 at 05:45. Reason: Adding answer to the question proposed by the original post.

RoleModel

This comes down in one way to doing it right, if you are padding someone else, and they are male, then u sort of pat them down so it's between the legs, errect or otherwise, as that's how it should be sitting, and it helps u do up the tapes.

Of course some boys to salute when happy shall we say, some like to play while padded either of which are condusive to keeping the front of a diaper in decent condition, or pee traveling in the right direction!

I'd say this has got to be a lazy way to do it, I've been thinking about it for a while now, if I was care taking, I'd diaper correctly, make sure to "arrange" them correctly in the diaper and if need be get some mits out to stop too much play! but then again, I suppose that's down to what the OP enjoys in his diaper time, this backwards arrangement might be EXACTLY what needs :P: