Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just had to say...

Red face Just had to say...

I finally got the proper accessories to go with my dresses! A couple of nice bras and some silicon inserts! As well as finally found some panty hoes that fit right! My outfits feel almost complete now! I'm pretty happy!

LittleDrummerGirl

Must be a great feeling to really be able to see your inner self!

Quote Originally Posted by Knom View Post
    I finally got the proper accessories to go with my dresses! A couple of nice bras and some silicon inserts! As well as finally found some panty hoes that fit right! My outfits feel almost complete now! I'm pretty happy!
    I'm dying of jealousy! haha One day I will have the opportunity to fully dressed as a woman, head to toe Glad for you! Very glad for you!

Thanks all! Yes I am. Now I guess it's on to some shoes!!

Quote Originally Posted by Knom View Post
    Thanks all! Yes I am. Now I guess it's on to some shoes!!
    I happy for you, I wish I could get shoes as I have everything else but alas finding womens shoes that a cute and girly that fit a man with a US size 14 foot has not worked out so far.

Well I have 12's so I'm thinking it won't be easy.

Quote Originally Posted by asayuu View Post
    I happy for you, I wish I could get shoes as I have everything else but alas finding womens shoes that a cute and girly that fit a man with a US size 14 foot has not worked out so far.
    Take a look at this site I have found
    Crossdresser Shoes at TheBreastFormStore.Com - Your One-Stop Shop for All Your Crossdressing and Transgender Needs
    men's size 9 - 15

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by asayuu View Post
    Take a look at this site I have found
    http://www.thebreastformstore.com/crossdresser-shoes2.aspx
    men's size 9 - 15

I buy from various places. I don't have any problem with shoes. Mine are size 11 womens. www.crossdresser.com is a good site. Have bought from there.