Thread: Hello everyone

Default Hello everyone

Well to start off I am a bit knew to sharing things about myself, but oh well. Ever since I can remember I have been into regression and diapers, but have never dreamed of telling a soul. My main reason for joining this site is to just find some support and people who can accept me for who I am. As for my life when I am not playing call of duty I can mainly be found in the weight room or playing football for my school. I am looking to be an engineer and would love to make six figures. Well I guess that's about it, thanks.

Bigreddog

Welcome to the club!! I also just joined today and it's not that hard to make friends. Have fun and enjoy the site.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySymba View Post
    Well to start off I am a bit knew to sharing things about myself, but oh well. Ever since I can remember I have been into regression and diapers, but have never dreamed of telling a soul. My main reason for joining this site is to just find some support and people who can accept me for who I am. As for my life when I am not playing call of duty I can mainly be found in the weight room or playing football for my school. I am looking to be an engineer and would love to make six figures. Well I guess that's about it, thanks.
    Hi Welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about yourself. Like what is your hobbies or interest don't be shy. And last is i hope you enjoy the site and find new friend

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Hi Welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about yourself. Like what is your hobbies or interest don't be shy. And last is i hope you enjoy the site and find new friend
    Well i love to hunt fish and listen to country music, guess that comes with living in Texas. Other than that I enjoy tinkering with cars and riding atvs.