Thread: Wearing with best friend / room mate

MATTTYCO

Default Wearing with best friend / room mate

I wear diapers 24.7 for neurological issues from a work related injury for over 5 years now.
    I live with my best friend of 4 years who has known me since my recovery and has known about my diapers since we went to Vegas together a few months after meeting.
    He's really cool and nonjudgmental about it, and just knows its a part of me that can't change without medical advancements.
    On several occasions he's gone as far as diaper shopping for me, helping me change when I need assistance, and even changing me if I pass out when we drink.
    I've had a couple diapers disappear here and there these past 2 years, but always write it off as if my invnetory count being off.
    Lately he's been asking a lot of questions about it, and has seen me roam the house at all hours in just a diaper or w a T-shirt.
    He commented on my body suit and asked where to get one, I offered to order him one but he wanted a snuggle instead.

Anyway, I've been trying to get him into a diaper now for years. He always says he'll wear one depending on the circumstances, but I've never provoked it.

I want to figure out a way to have him wear an Xplus while we drink together and might even get to change him for once, but I need a creative angle to get him in to one.

Any ideas?

I think its a cute but bad idea you really cant convert people like that

Its like when people in the gay community think they can make guys gay and stuff, seriously if he wants to try it he will in his own time :P
    Last edited by JuliusSeizure; 23-Jul-2012 at 11:55. Reason: adding more

^I suppose that is true but you could always, I dunno ask him.
    Drunk people are willing to do anything remotely entertaining. Don't make a big deal out of it and just be like "you wanna try wearing one?". Or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatAndyGuy View Post
    I think its a cute but bad idea you really cant convert people like that Its like when people in the gay community think they can make guys gay and stuff, seriously if he wants to try it he will in his own time :P
    Agreed, though some people aren't interested in creating a conversion...merely an experience. MATTTYCO What risks are there in this particular situation...and are the possibilities of benefits worth that risk? First...do no harm!

Maybe just make them more accessible so he can would know they are there if he ever wants one? I'm thinking, since he said he would then he's open to the idea but it also sounds like he has a lot of respect for you and would consider it "stealing" from you unless he asked you for one. Then, he would know you know ~when~ he's wearing and possible increase the little personal anxiety or whatever about it? Maybe someone else can figure out what I'm trying to say and reword it better.

if he is curious about it and possibly tried it before (because of the missing diapers) just ask if he would like to try one. if you have both had a few drinks and he helps you change ask him if he would like to try one, people with a few drinks in them will do the most odd things just for entertainment. you never know until you try they may like it and do it again or not like it and at least then you will know.
    curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought him back